02

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

1 month ago. The fateful night of nine tail's attack happened. And these days I can see the frustration in they're faces. I might be 6 years old in their eyes but I'm not, I can see clearly what's happening.

Just yesterday, the village asked for all of the clan heads for a meeting and one of the results of that meeting is to put our clan compound to the edge of the village. Their reason is that our compound is one that have been destroyed by the rampaging nine tails

but I know it's not it's they're way of keeping our clan in check, because of the incident the elders even propose that a member of our clan might be the reason of nine tails rampage. I hate those elder especially Danzo.

The main person who cause my Itachi and Sasuke a great pain. I already plan on how to dispose of him and I bet my brother will do me that favor but not now... After I die in their hands.

This year, me and Itachi was able to start our ninja academy life, and it was fun, studying again gives me a nostalgic feeling. And I almost forgot lately me and Itachi have been talking with Shisui a lot, and just like what I know he is also a prodigy no doubt about it. It's nice having him around. I still cannot forget the first time he meets us.

Me and Itachi is having a sparring when we both throw a kunai to the location where we suddenly feel a someones watching us. "Time out, I surrender" a boy said coming out in the darkness.

"My name is Shisui and just like you I'm an Uchiha" He said "why are you hiding" Itachi ask him "I'm just watching and observing, nothing much" he said. "You know it's a cool idea to use clone for sparring but it also not because a simple hit and it will disappear, but I can also commend you to be able to create a clone at your age".

'What is he saying did he say clone. Did he thought that I'm Itachi's clone'. I look at Itachi and like he's reading my mind he also look at me and I couldn't help myself to chuckle and soon after Itachi too. "Hey what so funny, don't you know that I complimented you" He said pointing at Itachi "I know but you see, he is not a clone" Itachi said tapping my shoulder.

"What do you mean by that" he asked "My name is Itachi Uchiha" Itachi said introducing himself "and my name is Ichiro Uchiha" I said. "Wait what!?" "We're twin" I said "wait twin, oh I see so the two of you is the elder twin of the main house" he asked and we both nod.

"Hey, do you know the reason why the academy head call for us" I asked while me and Itachi both walking through the hallway towards the office "I don't have an idea" he said.

We both inside the office and all of the teachers are inside and by the looks of it, now I have an idea on what this is about. "Ichiro, Itachi, starting tomorrow you two are officially a genin" I look at Itachi who was really shocked he then look at me and I smiled. "Does that mean that we graduated the academy? " I asked

"Yes, after a long discussion, we decided to passed you for a genin, your intellect and ability is already break our expectations and there's nothing more we can teach you." She said "we already inform your parents about this, so you can go home now if there's nothing more you need to do, just comeback tomorrow for your headband" She adds

We both rush to our house smiling, on the road some of our clan mate greet us. When we got home Mom is the first one to greet us and she immediately hug us "congratulations, I'm so happy for the two you, your father is waiting in the dinning room"

we both go to the dinning room and dad is reading his news paper. He put it down when he see us. He kneel down and tap our shoulder "I'm really happy for your achievement Ichiro, Itachi, just keep it up. I'm sure you two will be a great help for our clan" I kinda know what he means by that but I'm still happy for his praise. Never in previous life that I've been praise by a father.

~••~ Itachi's POV~••~

"Big brother please help me train" my little brother Sasuke said running towards me. "Alright, how about a Kunai Throwing practice" I said smiling "Yey!" "Umm, Big brother when do you think big brother Ichiro will come back from a mission. "Let's see I think tomorrow" "I see I'm excited to see him, I miss him" Sasuke said

These days he's been very busy. Ever since that talk with Danzo...

We both became chunin at the age of 10. We have a different mission but we still look after each other, we both love playing and trained Sasuke and for some reason he developed a mannerisms to poke our forehead ever since that day he poke Sasuke when he was a baby.

"Hello, Nice meeting the two prodigy of the Uchiha Clan" we just finished giving our report to the hokage about our respective mission and when we are outside the office this old man with a lot of bandage approach us 'I think I know him...'

"Lord Danzo" my brother said. I remeber now he is the leader of the konoha's elders. "Is it OK for me to borrow some of your time for a talk" 'a talk? ' I looked at Ichiro and it's faint but I can clearly see anger in his eyes he then look at me with smile."Brother, you can go a ahead, I will talk to Lord Danzo for a while" "but..." "Don't worry I follow shortly"

Not only he became an anbu shortly after that meeting. It's not that it was a bad thing. I can even clearly saw that he was happy when he became an Anbu, well especially father. He always asking about his mission. And talk to him privately.

One time I got to have a time to talk with him privately and we both talked a lot about our mission. I also told him that I might become a jounin next year and when he hear it he was really happy. But soon after he asked me to promised something... a very weird promise.

"Looks like you become stronger every mission you got huh" he said smiling. "I'm sure that I'm not the only one" I said "brother..." "Hn" "I...the hokage said that in the rate of my mission accomplishment, he said that I might become a jounin if not this year but surely next year" I said looking at him he was silence for a while but he suddenly snap.

"Really!!" I nod "then that's great, I knew it, it's impossible for you to not become a jounin, your my twin after all" I Sweat drop "you're complimenting yourself brother" "I am?" And we both laugh. It been a while since we both have these bonding.

Then from his happy face he suddenly look at me with seriousness but his eyes is calm. "Brother, promise me to always look after Sasuke, or should I say look after each other" I only look at him, because I really don't know why is he asking me this. "And I will also promised to look after you and Sasuke" he said "then I promised" I said he then smile.

That day I forgot to asked why for some reason he didn't included himself when he asked me to look for Sasuke but he did include me and Sasuke to his promised. So maybe I'm just over thinking it.

••••••••••

"No single thing is perfect by itself. That's why we're born to attract other things to make up for what we lack."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 2.😊
Thanks for reading!! 😘

What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇