4.

Chapter 4.

Party with Mave~

The next morning as expected Alex was gone. A good portion of his clothes were too so I knew he'd be gone for awhile. Probably longer after what happened last night.

"Alright baby everything is all cleaned up," he smiled and slid his arms around my waist. I was in front of the bathroom sink just having finished my night routine. "Not just the plates I cleaned it from head to toe, even went and bought some new ones."

I nodded, smiling at him through the mirror. "Thank you honey." I turned facing him.

"All ready for bed I see..." I nodded again, knowing where this was going. He put his hands on my hips. Although my body knew the pleasure of such a small slight action, my mind felt as though it wanted to force me to vomit.

"Mmmm," he hummed and leaned down to press his lips against mine but I was faster, putting my hand between us. "Alex, no." His brows pinched together as he took a step back looking angry and frustrated. He scoffed shaking his head "I should've known better." He spat. "Let me touch you Tareea." He growled putting his hand back on my hips.

"You are touching me Alex," I said meeting his eyes and placing my hands atop of his.

"Don't play dumb with me Taree. Naked. Let me touch you naked, and slick, hot." His hands slid slowly up my shirt with each word but I moved them away with a sigh. "No." Alex gripped my hips hard and a frown replaced his "seductive" face.

Before I had a moment to say anything else his fingers tangled themselves in my hair. He pulled, turning around and dragging me to our room. My shouts of protest went in vain as I stumbled and cried at the pain, and the fear. He tossed me in the bed and hovered over me pinning me down by my neck. Tears rolled down my cheeks and fear had me in is true choke hold.

"No-" I coughed as he squeezed harder. He let go after a moment of staring me right in my eyes. I managed to maintain contact during those few minutes that felt like hours. His eyes were lit with a fire that I hoped would soon diminish.

"A man will eventually get tired of hearing no." With that he turned off of me and onto his side, facing away.

My heart raced at the memory and that familiar feeling of fear clawed at me but I shook my head. Alex would never...He would never...he would never..Right?

I shook my apprehension off of me with my whole body, dancing to the music in my head.

The bass was bumping.
Bum-Ba-BumBum, Bum-Bum-
The voices, harmonizing smoothly over the rough beat.
Ahhmmm~

I smiled and opened my eyes, no longer thinking about Alex. No, now I was thinking about my creation that was yet to be created. I opened up my laptop, hooked up my keyboard and mic, then loaded up my beat mixer app.

The beat truly made itself. It was one of those, head boppin', booty poppin', ice cold fresh beats.

It was one of those rough beats with round edges. You could sway to the vocals or act all gangsta' to the bumping itself. Whatever called your name. I turned on my Bluetooth and connected to the speakers downstairs, so it bounced around the kitchen while I cooked.