7.🥵

Chapter 7.

Dirty Bad. Dirty fun.

Zane and Tareea were wrapped in eachother before they even fully made it into the hotel room. It was just a step up from a "rinky dinky" hotel room. He pushed her against the door to close it. His hands were all over her and hers all over him, soaking in the soft of each other's bodies. She pushed him back.

"Do you wanna stop?" He let his hands drop from her as he took deep breaths. "No-"

"Good." He grabbed her by her inner thigh and lifted her up. She gasped wrapping her arms and legs around him. He squeezed her plump behind and reconnected their lips as he walked them to the bed. He sat down moaning into the kiss when she started to grind on his lap.

"Fuck Tareea-" he moaned. She kissed his jaw. "Yes you can~"

They stripped eachother down. Zane stood back admiring her. "God you're so fucking beautiful." He said breathlessly, he grabbed his length without shame and started to stroke himself. "Come here." His voice was heavy and sexy. Tareea felt a shudder go through her as she took to his command, standing bare in front of him.

"On your knees." She slid down onto her knees, she put her hands on his thighs, biting down on her lip.

"Your dick looks so good~" she purred. 

"And you look so good on your knees sweetheart. Do you want to taste it?"

She nodded quickly, leaning up more. He moved his hand away and let her have her way with him. Her way was sloppy and made his knees weak.

Tareea hallowed out her cheeks and took him into her mouth, taking him down till her nose was buried in his pubes. Her tongue moved on the underside of his cock. She relished the way she was breathless, gagging lightly as he clogged part of her throat.

She looked up at him, catching his eyes staring at her intently. She popped off to breath, a string of spit connecting them. She stroked him, leaning his dick upward to reach his balls. She swirled her tongue around his sack, loving his breathless moans.

She sucked on one tasting the heat and sweat from the night. "Thats it sweetheart, I love the way you pay attention to my balls~"

She hummed in response sucking and slobbing on the other one before going back to his length. She massaged his balls with one hand and continued to stroke his shaft while swirling her tongue around his head. "Fuck-" he swore. "Don't tease me like that sweetheart."

"You're voice is so sexy," she said before taking him back in her mouth. She started bobbing her head and sucking. Her spit had his cock glistening and dripping. It was sliding down to his balls and on the floor. Her chin was drenched. She kept going gagging everytime she went down.

"Jesus sweetheart look at the mess you're making. You're a little cockslut aren't you?"
She moaned around him, the sound vibrating against his crown. "Mmmph, I knew it. You look like you're enjoying yourself down there, should I cum? Should I cum down your tight throat?"

She moved her head faster and sucked harder. One of her hands gripping his thigh hard. He let out a load groan. "ffUckinG hell! Oh my fucking god sweetheart I'm really gonna cum-"

She felt her core throbbing hard in anticipation. She kept working, soaking in the way her jaw ached.

He tilted his head back. "I'm about to bust-" his hands found his way to her hair, tangling them into her curls. His hips moved involuntarily, bucking hard into her mouth. She gagged harshly, tears ran down her face.