8.

Chapter 8.

One Last Time Please

I stood pacing in front of the front door trying to figure out if I really wanted to go in. The lights were on, the messages on my phone ran through my head.

-Tareea. Get. Home. NOW.-
-WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT??-
-Just wait until you get home!-
-You better have an Explanation when you get back-
-WHERE ARE YOU?!-

They got more threatening after that. I swallowed down my nerves and went inside, the door was already unlocked. I locked it behind me and made my way inside, not hearing anything as I set my purse down. I tipped up to my room.

The entire house held an eerie silence. I felt tense and on edge as I walked into my room. I stripped down to my undergarments. A hand clamped around my mouth and another wrapped itself around my midsection. My scream was muffled into the hand.

"Be quiet." Alex spoke harshly into my ear. I was already feeling fearful but I felt it multiply. The fear held me, swaddled me tightly till I was immobile and mute.

"Seems like I'm not the only one out having fun huh?" He laughed humorously. He let go of me coming around to stand in front of me. "You smell like sex babe, you been out having a good time?" His eyes were cold and heartless.

My cheek stung harshly and I cried out feeling the back handed slap before even seeing it coming. Tears brimmed my eyes from the pain.

"ANSWER ME!" He shouted, spitting in my face.
"I- No I just-"
"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME! I never expected you to be a whore Tareea." He gripped my shoulders, "but what really hurts is that you're spreading it for other people but not me. So look-" he cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"I'll forgive you if you make it up to me baby." He took off his clothes, repulsion mingled with my fear. I felt like I was going to throw up.

"No." The words flew past my lips, I hated hearing how scared I sounded. He looked at me with crazy eyes and a cold smile.

"What?"
"No. I don't- I don't want to do it with you."

He just stared at me and started stroking his penis. "Yes you do, just take your panties off and bend over. You don't even have to look at me baby."
"No-"

"You don't want me to forgive you?? You found someone else to fuck your big ass and now you think you're hot shit?" He laughed mockingly and got in my face, rubbing himself on my stomach. "Did he even look at your face when he fucked you? I bet he had you on your hands and knees the whole time. Nobody really wants to fuck a fat bitch. We just wanna see that ass move." He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer rutting against me.

I pushed him away. "Get out." I felt bile coming up.
"Bend over."
"GET THE FUCK OUT ALEX WE'RE DONE!"

He laughed darkly, grabbed me by my hair and yanked me over to the bed. "I'm getting one last fuck Tareea. I really wanted to make it easy for you but fine." I began to struggle in his hold but he easily held me down bent over the bed.
___

Through all my cries and screams, pleads, and even throwing up he did not stop. He would push my head down to stop me from screaming from his abuse....

I reached over successfully grabbing the lamp from my nightstand. Alex didn't notice as he continued to enjoy himself. I bucked back with enough force to make him fall back, I took my chance. I swiftly stood on my shaky legs, turned to where he was laying and hit him with the lamp, repeatedly in his face fucking up his most prized possession.

He tried to fight me off of him but I pinned his arms under my Legs, straddling his chest.

"I HATE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU-" I screamed as I continued to bash his head with the metal base of the lamp. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Snot and tears mixed on my upper lip and fell onto his face.

Even when his body went limp, blood gushing from his nose and the broken skin of his forehead, I couldn't stop. I'm not really sure how long I sat there. I just know his face was caved in, unrecognizable and my arms were sore by the time I crawled off him, still sobbing. I curled up next to his cooling body knowing I had took his last breath. Knowing the last thing he saw was a crushed woman murdering him as her inner child screamed out.

When I eventually calmed I put on a nightgown and called the police.

"911 what's your emergency?"
"I just murdered my boyfriend." I sounded oddly calm and felt numb.
"..I...Can you give me your address and then explain the situation ma'am?"
"Yes I live at XXXXXXXX. He raped me so I hit him with a lamp, it's metal. But then I couldn't stop..I just kept hitting him over and over." I went downstairs and poured myself a glass of wine. "Even when he finally stopped trying to fight against me. When he stopped crying and screaming... begging like I had begged. I kept going. I had to know that I was safe."

"Alright ma'am can you give me your name? We have officers and an ambulance on the way to the scene."

"Tareea Reef. His name is Alex Johnson."
"Okay is alright if I ask you a few more questions now?"
"Sure." I shrugged.
"Has your relationship always been abusive ma'am?"
"....No...but this wasn't the first time. I mean..it was the first time he ever went this far as to actually rape me. Over the years I've went through fighting and threats..He had so many whores at his disposal. Women who were willing to spread their legs for his weak dick...but still it's not enough...I said no. I said stop. I begged! I cried! I fucking fought-" I cried, the emotions suddenly choking me.

"How could he do this to me?!" I wailed feeling my heart break all over again.

I stayed on the phone until the police came. I let them cuff me, put me in the car, and take me away without a fight.

First they scoped my body, taking samples of fluid, doing a rape kit, and excreta. Then the questioning.

How long have you been together?
How long has the relationship been like this?
Why didn't you leave?
What made you snap tonight?
What were you wearing?
Do you know what pushed him to the edge?
Does anyone know about your abusive relationship?
Is there anyone who knows he was cheating aside from you?

And on and on, then they let me go. And I scheduled another therapy session.

They told me I couldn't stay home since it was a crime scene now, they did take me there so I could pack a bag of necessities. I sent a message to people who would now be involved with my upcoming trial. Quin, Zane, Old friends who knew...really knew about our relationship. I assume the cops will be going through his phone, ringing up his hoes.

I was wondering how my day had changed so fast.....

_End.

Well I guess his ass is BURIED too

How we feeling?

On a scale of-

Noooo to GOOD RIDANCE