10.P2.🥵

Chapter 10.P2.

-Zane-

We didn't waste time getting my pants and drawls off. I turned her to face the mirror and made her lean over a little with her hands pressed against the reflective glass.

"You ready sweetheart?"
She nodded and nudged her ass against my length that rested against her crack. I swallowed hard then thrusted into her in one hard movement. My chest heaved a little, God she felt so good. I looked at her face in the mirror making sure she was alright.

I pulled out to the tip feeling her walls try to pull my back in, letting out a shaky breath from the pleasure. "Tareea-" I moaned once I started a steady slow rhythm. She quivered and bit down on her lip. "Fuck you're so deep," she groaned.

I smiled smugly. I sped up my strokes moaning at her soft wetness around me. She clenched tightly on my dick causing me to whimper and moan. "Oh God sweetheart you're gonna make me cum so fucking hard," I grunted, squeezing her hips hard and enjoying the way her flesh was soft under my hands.

She moved back against me. "Cum please~" she whined. "Coat my walls Zane!" She squealed as I fucked her harder, pressing into her sweet spot. "Yes- YES-" she screamed moving back against me hard. Her ass clapped hard against my hips down.

I groaned deeply as I felt myself ready to bust, but I had to wait for her. "Tareea please hurry- Cum on my dick. Please make my cock even wetter Tareea, please." I tucked my face into her neck.
She rubbed her clit and was soon squirting and shaking as she came. She tightened around me and her pussy seemed to suck me in and hold me with soft claws now allowing me to move.

My head flew back as I emptied my balls in her, moaning loud. I trembled a little, my nails dug into her hips, and my voice came out shaky. I pulled out once her walls released me then turned her around. "Jump."

"What?"
Heat was flaring in me straight to my wet cock. "Jump and wrap your legs around my waist."
"No, I'll be too heavy."
"Tareea. Jump." I said sternly, "I know my own strength."
She frowned but didn't put up anymore of a fight. She wrapped her arms around my neck then jumped, shrieking lightly expecting to fall but I caught her, grabbing hand fulls of her ass.

I won't say it was easy it's not like I'm over here pushing hundreds of lbs at the gym but I could handle a maximum of 212lbs with minimum struggle.

She looked at me surprised as I pushed her against the mirror. "You make me so horny, I just wanna be inside you," I breathed. I adjusted us so my arms were hooked under her knees reaching told her hips. "You're so beautiful Tareea," I kissed her cheek and aimed myself towards her hole.

She smiled and held me loosely. "Thank you handsome~" her lips pressed into mine, soft, sweet, hungry. I slowly slid into her, both of us savoring the feeling of my entry. I started thrusting slow and deliberate. She quivered and let out a moaning breath. "Zane, I feel so sensitive." She said breathlessly.

"It's okay baby as long as it feels good sweetheart. Do you want me to stop?"
"Fuck no- nigga don't stop. It feels so good~" her nails dug into my back as she willed me not to pull away. I looked deep into her deep brown eyes as I rocked my hips in a slow steady pace. She held my eye contact for awhile.

I went harder but kept my slow pace. She whimpered as I assaulted her sweet spot and her walls clenched and unclenched around me. Her voice came out in little squeals and breathless moans.
I sped up, my hips stuttering slightly. "Here it comes sweetheart~"

"Go ahead-" she breathed. "Fill my pussy up Zane~" she pulled me in kissing me hungrily. I thrusted into her hard as I came, moaning into her open mouth. She clenched around me tightly. I pulled away breathing hard ad struggling a little to hold us both up. For a moment I felt to old for this shit.

I waited for a moment before bringing us both back into the matt. She held into me, kissing my jaw sweetly.

"You okay?"
I nodded and leaned into her neck. "You?"
"Tired." She laughed then began playing in my hair. She kissed my head, "thank you." She whispered.
"For what?"
"For being understanding and giving me several amazing orgasms~" she giggled.
I pressed a kiss on the area between her neck and shoulder. "Of course sweetheart. Just be glad I'm able too cause I'm getting too old for this shit," I chuckled.

".....How old are you?"
"40?" I lifted my head up tilting it lightly. "How old are you?"
She stared at me for a moment. "26.....Damn Zane...You really are to old for this shit." She laughed full and loud.
I rolled my eyes, "and you still can't keep up with me."

She pushed my shoulders lightly. "Whatever old man." She stood- well attempted too. Her legs folded underneath her. I helped her so she didn't hurt herself
"Seems like this old man has made your legs weak. Look at you sweetheart you can't even stand." I'm not even going to lie, I felt smug as hell.

_End.