2⛈

Jisoo did end up coming back at around 3 am. But to Sunghoon she was still gone, giving him the silent treatment and ignoring him.

Good thing Sunoo woke up fairly early so he got some affection before work. He was also very happy to see his mommy.

Sunoo jumped into Sunghoon's arms giving him kisses all over his face. "Daddy, am I going with you today, so I can see Wonnie?"

Sunghoon kisses Sunoo's forehead putting him down "not today, papa. Maybe next time, today you'll stay with mommy and be a good boy for mommy, right?"

Though Sunoo was sad, he wanted to be his daddy's good boy for mommy so he nodded obediently.

"Okay, I love you, papa" he kisses him one last time "I love you, Jisoo" she didn't respond but as of late he didn't expect her to anymore.

✪✪✪✪✪

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"You want me to watch three kids? All under the age of five?" Heeseung asks skeptically.

Jake nods "Sunoo and Jungwon were grandma's favorite. To her they were equally to Niki, like her great-grandkids"

Heeseung wasn't sure about this especially with no set pick up time and kids who weren't properly potty trained but could walk!

"Jake... don't you think three toddlers is a lot?"

"Heeseung, their just like me. Struggling Dads who just want what's best for our sons~"

"Are you using this as chance to manipulate me into babysitting other kids" Heeseung eyed Jake suspiciously.

"...No..." Jake says making them both laugh "but seriously, we need your help. Plus..."

"Plus what?"

"Sunoo's dad is totally your type" Heeseung's face drops.

"Nope! You're not meddling in my love life again. Remember, Yeonjun?"

"That was a surprise"

"You were literally throwing his going away party for him" Heeseung rolled his eyes until he heard moving in his bedroom.

"Look at how good your are with Niki" Jake commented as Heeseung brought him his son "Now just add two more Niki's"

Heeseung shakes his head. "Heeseung, please!"

"Tell me about Sunoo's dad... then I'll think about it" Jake grinned, knowing Heeseung was going to agree.

✪✪✪✪✪

Sunoo perks up hearing the jangling of his dad's keys, his mom wasn't as excited. Sunghoon opens the door only for Sunoo to almost take him out.

"Daddy!" Sunoo grabs his legs hugging them tightly until he's picked up.

"Hey, papa!" He looks up at Jisoo, who isn't paying attention "I found him a babysitter"

"Who is it?" She asks not in the least impressed.

He doesn't answer right away "I don't know yet. It's the old caretaker's grandson's friend"

"Sunghoon, you don't know who it is?! Have you met this person? You're just gonna give Sunoo to a random stranger?!"

Sunghoon sighs, he couldn't win for losing "I'll meet him tomorrow when I drop Sunoo off. At least I found one, what more do you want from me, Jisoo?!"

Jisoo had already left to another room, Sunghoon looked at his little boy in his arm. "You're the last thing I've done right, huh papa?"

✪✪✪✪✪