5☁️

Unknown: Hey, Heeseung, it's Sunghoon. Sunoo's dad, I was wondering if you were available to meet up later?

Heeseung: Sunoo's dad!
Sure what time works best for you?

Sunoo's dad: I can come around one, one thirty. Is that okay?

Heeseung: That's fine.
I'll see you around then.

Heeseung's heart palpitations sped up despite himself. He was a married man! Heeseung is not a home wrecker.

He checks the time it's 7:58 am, why was he up so early? Was he up with Sunoo? Heeseung was glad he didn't have kids yet.

Then again he likes boys more than girls so even if he was a horndog in high school, he wouldn't get anyone pregnant.

Around 9 am he decided to shower and be productive.  He had lots of time on his hands so he took his time picking his outfit.

They were meeting about Sunoo or something to do with kids, so he had to look appropriate. But what was appropriate for this?...

He finally decided to wear jeans and a polo shirt with with some socks since they'll be meeting at his house.

✪✪✪✪✪

"Sunghoon! Park Sunghoon! Get up!" Jisoo awoke him rudely. She walked in their room and he looks at her with a confused expression.

"Why must you call me that way?  And I'm already up, Jisoo" "Where are you going?" Jisoo looks at him skeptically.

"You~" Sunghoon restrained himself, it was too early for an argument nor did he want to hear it. "I'm going to meet with Heeseung"

"Are you taking Sunoo with you?" "No. I was going to leave him here" Jisoo suddenly becomes irritated. "What? Where are you going?!"

He follows her to the living room. "Nowhere, Sunghoon, I'm now going nowhere" "What's with the attitude now?" Sunghoon asks calmly.

"I don't have an attitude, leave me alone before I get one" Sunghoon sighs. "When did we start not communicating with each other?"

Jisoo ignores him and Sunoo wakes up. "Will you go get him? Please?" Jisoo rolls her eyes. "Don't talk to me like that! I'm not a damn kid!"

Sunghoon was trying to explain but she's already storming off, he wasn't trying to control her. He was just fighting for his marriage.

He was starting to feel like he was the only one fighting anymore. He checks the time it was getting closer to one.

He went toward the back to greet his son, who was alone in his bed. "Daddy!" Sunoo jumps on Sunghoon giving baby pecks everywhere.

Sunghoon clearly hears Jisoo laughing into her phone about something random. "Daddy, are we going out today?" Sunghoon shakes his head.

"Nope, just daddy today. I'll be back later, okay?" "I wanna go with daddy!" Sunoo whines tightening his grip on his dad.

"You have to stay with mommy" Sunoo tries to make himself cry "I don't want to, mommy won't play with me!" Sunghoon rubs his head.

"She'll play with you today, if you're nice to her" Sunoo whines harder "No she won't! Just stay with papa!" Sunoo was making his heart ache.

"I'll be quick, okay? And I'll bring mint choco. Do you want some mint choco?" Sunoo wipes his eyes, now happy, he nods immediately.

"Okay, daddy will bring papa mint choco" Sunghoon kisses Sunoo's forehead and lips. He sits him safely on his bed and leaves.

✪✪✪✪✪

"What did you get into this time?" Jake asks with sarcasm. "This dating app that Yeonjun showed me. It helped him find Soobin"

Heeseung explains, on the other line Jake sighs. "You don't need some stupid dating app, Heeseung. You're literally perfect. You could find someone easily without the app!"

Heeseung rolls his eyes "If I was so perfect why am I single?" "You're too perfect for these people, that's why. Besides you know how long it took me to find my first love?"

Heeseung smiles at Jake's attempt to make him feel better. "Wasn't she the love of your life?" Heeseung says kind of envying Jake.

Jake sighs "I think because of the length of our relationship, it was a first love" Heeseung then became proud of Jake. He dealt with pain well.

"Well, I still wanna try it out, I'm bored anyway" Heeseung says. "Fine, just don't get your hopes up" Jake finally sighs as the doorbell rings.

"I won't, I gotta go. Sunghoon's here" Heeseung says before hanging up. Heeseung situates himself, fixing his clothes and checking his hair.

He slowly walks to the door, suddenly feeling nervous. 'He's for his kid' Heeseung reminded himself, plus he has a date later tonight.

He opens the door and lets Sunghoon in. Heeseung couldn't help but look at Sunghoon's left hand, oh how he wanted to strangle Jake.

"How is Sunoo?" Heeseung asks, Sunghoon's eyes widen in thought. "He... really wants me home" he says with a small smile.

Heeseung also noticed Sunghoon's red eyes, Heeseung hates how much he's noticing. "How are you? You texted me so early and you look tired"

"Just business stuff" Sunghoon lies and Heeseung doesn't press further. "So... what did you want to talk about?" Sunghoon clears his throat.

"I kind of missed the whole... introduction thing the other day. And so I was wondering if I could get to know you today" Sunghoon says. Heeseung's eyes widen at the male's word choice.

M. A. R. R. I. E. D. To. A. Women.
He. Is. A S. T. R. A. I. G. H. T. Man.
A MARRIED man.

He shakes away his thoughts, knowing he didn't mean it that way. "Uh... yeah sure" Sunghoon smiles at Heeseung's cooperation.

Heeseung sits down in front of Sunghoon, when he suddenly puts his hand on top of Heeseung. "I really appreciate you seeing me, Heeseung"

Sunghoon smiles again, Heeseung smiles slowly seperating their hands. Sunghoon seems friendly to Heeseung but his ring was glaring at the said man.

"How long?" He gestures to the ring and Sunghoon starts fiddling with it. "Almost 4 years" At least he wasn't hiding it.

Heeseung had almost forgotten why they were meeting. "Well first off, I'm 23 years old. I'm now a part time babysitter unless my dad needs me for his business"

Sunghoon nods, Heeseung thought he looks almost approvingly. "I've babysat for 3 years now. My niece is not much older than Sunoo"

"How's you're availability?"

Heeseung almost chokes on his saliva. Why do these sound like first date questions? "What do you mean?" Heeseung manages to get out.

"I mean your schedule. Are you okay? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Heeseung just smiles "Nope! I'm fine" he lies.

He really needs to go on that date later.