24⛈️

PSA

I THINK WE ALL KNOW THAT I CAN SEE YOU GUYS COMMENTS RIGHT? LATELY THERE HAD BEEN A FEW RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL ONES THAT WERENT THERE BEFORE AND IF THEY DONT STOP I WILL TAKE THIS BOOK DOWN THERES NO GUIDE FOR THIS BOOK ITS UP FOR EVERYONES INTERPRETATION AND ENTERTAINMENT SO PLEASE DONT BASH OTHER READERS FOR THEIR COMMENTS OR TALK SHIT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS TOO MUCH  YOURE MAKING THIS NOT FUN, THANK YOU

"What about her?" Sunghoon asks. "Sunghoon... I know she is your wife but... I don't want her in my apartment ever again. She was unbelievably disrespectful to everyone including you" Heeseung says. "I know" Sunghoon says. "And I don't like how you weren't going to tell us about her coming until the day of" Heeseung says.

"I know and I'm sorry that was very disrespectful of me-" Heeseung scoffs. "Why are you apologizing? You shouldn't be apologizing for her, Sunghoon! She literally treats you like literal shit- I mean she let another man-drunk man might I add- crash your car! What kind of wife does that?!" Heeseung rages.

"She is still my wife, Heeseung. And I didn't tell you all that so you could throw the shit back in my face!" Sunghoon says and Heeseung falters a bit. "Hoon. I wasn't trying to throw it in your face but you know I'm right you deserve better- Sunoo deserves better-"

"Don't you think I know what my son deserves! Don't tell me what my son deserves! You don't know what I do for my son or how hard I work for my son. I will fucking die to give Sunoo the life he deserves so don't lecture me on shit you know nothing about! You-you're supposed to be my friend"

"Sunghoon. I fucking am. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not I am your friend and I seem to be the only person to care about you. Do you think I'd do what I do for you and Sunoo for someone else?! For free?!" Heeseung asks. "Why can't you acknowledge me as your friend?" Heeseung asks quietly.

"I just- I owe you too much, so much that I could never repay you- not properly" Heeseung shakes his head making Sunghoon sigh "Heeseung, you aren't listening to me. All you do is give and all I can do is take. It's... uncomfortable and overwhelming for me right now and Jisoo... I can't do this right now"

Heeseung was confused, he wasn't sure whether or not his feelings were hurt. "You can't do what right now?" Heeseung asks warily. "I've picked up more longer shifts at my job now and I don't want to burden you with my responsibilities longer than needed" Heeseung's eyes watered. "What are you trying to say?" Heeseung asks.

"Today is Sunoo's last day. He'll be staying with Jisoo for now"

✨✨✨✨✨

Jay immediately became crestfallen at Jake's words. "What?! why?!" He was also utterly confused, where did this come from? Is it because he didn't talk to him for a few days? Was he the type that felt neglected easily? Jake stayed silent, not answering, refusing to look at Jay.

"Jake? Jaeyun?!" Jay says getting louder and closer to Jake. Jake backs away from him, looking down when Jay rushed toward him grabbing his face to look at him. "What's the matter with you?" Jay asks only to be met with sorrowful red teary eyes and Jake couldn't hold back any longer. A tear slipped out.

Jay immediately hugged him. As he was rubbing his back, Jay caught a glimpse of papers on the table behind Jake and it was then that he realized the problem. "Jake... you don't have to do this alone" he said hugging him tighter as Jake begin sobbing and hugged him back. "Jay..." Jake croaked from Jay's now damp chest.