6🌥

Sunghoon has left hours ago, Heeseung was now getting ready for his date. "What's his name?" Jake asks, he was acting like a dad.

"Jeno. Lee Jeno" Jake gags. "Are you trying to be like Yeonjun and Soobin with the same surname? What if you're related?" Heeseung shakes his head.

"No, dummy. It was pure coincidence" Heeseung was starting to get annoyed with Jake's behavior. "How old is he?" "He's 24" Heeseung says.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in my date?" Heeseung asks with attitude, Jake notices. "Don't get mad, I'm just asking because you're my best friend" Jake starts.

"I don't want anything to happen to you or for you to be sad, you're the only family I have left" Heeseung sighs forgetting his attitude.

"Thank you for your concern but, I'm a grown ass man and I can handle myself" Heeseung assures Jake. "Alright, I trust you but one more thing"

The older sighs fixing his belt into the holes "What do you want, Jaeyun?" Heeseung says, about tired of him. "Be careful of STD's"

Heeseung was ready to strangle Jake. "Get out, you make me wanna stay home" Heeseung says making Jake laugh as he gathers up Niki. "Call me when it's over and tell me everything!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Heeseung was extremely nervous about this date, he was going on 10 minutes late but he wouldn't get out of the car. Besides he didn't want to seem to eager or needy anyway.

Almost 15 minutes late Heeseung gets out of the car, heading for the double doors to his date. He took a deep breath before walking in.

Heeseung waited for Jeno to notice him before approaching by pretending to look lost. Jeno (like Heeseung) was very hard to miss with his handsome facial structure and his overwhelmingly charming aura.

Heeseung sat in front of him with a smile not too wide but a soft one. "Hi, I hope i didn't keep you waiting for too long" Heeseung says.

"It's okay, I like to show up earlier and be a gentleman anyway" Jeno gave him an award winning smile, Heeseung blushes obviously.

"I really hope we make this work, Heeseung. I'd hate to continue using the app and despite it being very awkward, I feel very content with its work and judgment" Jeno says.

This was too much in one time frame. All Heeseung could do was blush and smile, Jeno's energy almost seemed unreal to Heeseung.

✨✨✨✨✨

Sunghoon soon returned home as he got his keys out and hid the promised mint choco behind his back, knowing Sunoo, he would be right behind the door waiting for it.

And he was. "Daddy! Where's my mint choco? If you give it I don't be mad at you no more" Sunoo says pouting as he spoke.

"What? Papa, what are you talking about?" Sunghoon says. Sunoo starts whining "Bu-but Daddy promise!" He cried. Jisoo appears.

"Don't tease him like that!" She says making Sunghoon sigh, he just wanted to have fun with his son. Could he just do that?

"Okay, Papa. Daddy was just kidding" Sunghoon reveals the mint choco to him, the toddlers eyes immediately light up as he made grabbing motions.

"Is Papa still upset with Daddy?" Sunghoon raises a brow at his son, who is now smiling widely at him. Oh how Sunghoon loves this smile.

"Papa is happy! Sooooo happy!" Sunoo says reaching out more but Sunghoon doesn't give in yet. "Do you love Daddy?"