15 🌦️

"Well, what a pleasant surprise to see you today, Mr. Lee" one president says. "I'll have agree President. I believe we were all under the impression that President Lee would be consulting with us today" another said.

"Well, unfortunately the president is quite busy right now and has asked me to take over" Heeseung says. "Oh get over yourselves, you old dirtbags. He'll do fine" one of the two female CEO's says with a wink only for him.

But he wasn't disgusted because that was his aunt and seeing her, though they had to keep professional, made him feel better. "Shall we get started?"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

"You may now ask your questions"  Heeseung says proudly after finishing the presentation, a president raised his hand and Heeseung nodded toward him. "How can we be sure that if we invest in your plan won't fall through?"

"I can assure you that this outcome has a very slim chance of happening for our team has been working very hard on this project for years now" Heeseung says and just as another president was raising their hand, the door opens.

It was President Lee with a panicked Mrs. Lee behind him. He looked angry but Heeseung didn't know why. He cleared his throat and relaxed his face "Thank you, Heeseung. I will take it from here"

Though he was utterly confused, he bowed to everyone in the room and left to his mom. "Mom, why did Dad look angry?"  "Oh honey I'm so sorry. I didn't think the meeting would be over so soon"

"Mom, what do you mean this is good. I can babysit now" he kissed her forehead "I'll see you later" he rushed out the door.

✨✨✨✨✨

Jake was sitting on the couch with the kids watching their shows, when the doorbell rang. "Which one of us is going home?" He opens the door to see Jay. "Oh... hey" he looks back at Jungwon sadly " coming back so early, huh?" He asks.

"Yeah, I just got a Promotion today and got to leave early" Jay smiles "things are really starting to look up for me" Jake nods awkwardly. "What's wrong, Jakey?" Jake shakes his head giving a half smile.

Jake was really happy for him, why wouldn't he be? Maybe he was just sad that Jungwon was leaving early "I'm fine, just sad. Wonnie has to leave early today" Jay then starts grinning at him.

"What? Why are grinning at me" Jake asks. "He actually doesn't have to leave yet, remember?" Jake was confused. "But you're already here" he says. "I'm also here to see Niki... my other son" he says jokingly. Jake rolls his eyes.

"You need to get over yourself Jay" Jake chuckles before allowing the older man inside. "Kids! I'm back" Jay says capturing all of their attention with the older two running toward him and Niki blabbering on the couch.

Until Jungwon stops his celebration "Awww. Daddy I don't want go home early" he pouts. "Alright fine, we'll stay a little while, right Jakey?" Jay says teasingly. Why was he teasing Jake right now?

Jake sighs swallowing the bubbles he feels inside him. Jungwon cheers at his father's words as he, Sunoo and Jay cuddle up on the couch with Jake's infant, leaving said man alone at the door.

After a while Jungwon gets tired of trying to play with Niki and Jay and turns to Jake "Uncle! When you gonna come over with my baby brother?" He asks with his cat eyes wide looking at him. "I told you whenever your dad tells me too"

Jungwon tugs on his father expectantly. "Why don't we have a sleepover tonight?" Jay proposes and Jungwon gets excited, earning Sunoo's attention. "I wanna sleep over too" he says. "We'll just have to ask your dad and-" Jake was cut off by the door.