10☁️

"He was such an asshole compared to the first date m. He talked to me like I was some dumb girl to follow his every order! It was so degrading, just because I'm gay doesn't make me any less of a man!"

Heeseung complains to Jake who's half listening to him. "I'm so sorry, Heeseung. Do you still wanna try again?" Jake says. "With Jeno?! Hell no!"

"I think I might be gay too" Jake blurts out, instantly regretting it. "Huh?!" "Just forget it, Niki kept me up all night and I'm still coping with deaths. I'm just saying stuff, Jay is straight also" Jake says.

"Jay?! Wonie's dad?!" Heeseung says as Niki crawls on Jake's lap, he picks up his son and quickly pecks his little lips before sighing. "He invited me and my little monster out with him and Wonie yesterday"

"Are you gonna explore that more?" Heeseung asks. "Nope. I just said I'm just saying stuff, thinking aloud. I don't have time anyway" Jake says looking at Niki.

"Jay is attractive" Jake rolls his eyes. "Stick to Sunghoon" he says playfully. "Put my nephew down so I can properly beat your... beat you up" Heeseung kisses his teeth.

"Language!" Heeseung sticks up the middle finger at the younger man. Jake laughs at the older and his struggle with profanity but soon stops as he sees him quiet down.

"Hey... it's okay. There's plenty other men out there to choose from, Hee. Don't let this asshole make you sad!" Jake says. "I know... but I'm growing tired and... I wanna give up"

"What's making you say that? Do you need a hug?" Jake picked Niki from his lap and held him up in front of Heeseung to take, though he was being serious, he knew Jake couldn't be completely serious and would automatically wanna cheer him up.

Heeseung took Niki cuddle the baby in his arms before continuing "I know she's joking and means well but... my mom... she brings up marriage often and it only reminds me more that I'm a lonely 23 year old"

Jake doesn't respond just yet as he ends up scooting closer to his best friend, resting his head on his shoulder. "It's okay... I'm here. We can be lonely together" Jake says quietly, rubbing Niki's hair.

Heeseung appreciate the gesture truly and though it's not what he meant, Heeseung can't help but be jealous that Jake wasn't alone, no matter how much he complains he has Niki and when Jake leaves Heeseung will be alone.

"You can never leave me, I love you, Jakey" Heeseung says resting his head atop the younger's. "You either. You're stuck with me bestie. I love you too" Jake chuckles lightly.

✨✨✨✨✨

Jisoo did not come home like she usually did, this made Sunghoon feel especially bad now. It was his off day so he got up and made Sunoo and himself some breakfast.

Suddenly his phone rang, it was a FaceTime request from Jay. This is new but he answers nonetheless "Hey Jay" he says propping his phone up. "Hey Sunghoon, you alright?"

Sunghoon nods "Do I not seem like it" he chuckles. "I don't know... kind of. Jungwon was asking for Sunoo, so I called and I'm glad I did" Jay says with a concerned tone at the end.

"Sunoo is not awake yet" Sunghoon says, turning off the stove as Jay tells Jungwon, Sunoo is not awake. He laughs as they argue over the phone.

Finally Jungwon takes it, putting his cute little face very close to the camera. "Uncle Hoonie! Wake up, Ddeonu, please!" He says cutely. "Okay, I'll go right n-"

Sunghoon stops, hearing soft footsteps walking toward him, he smiles "Daddy? I hear Wonie, where is he?" Before Sunghoon could answer, Jungwon does. "I here, Ddeonu!"

Sunoo looks at his dad's phone and giggles "Jungwonnie! You're so close to the camera!" Sunoo laughs as Jungwon backs up. "Can you still see me?" Sunoo nods.

"Daddy, Uncle Hoonie? Can I see Ddeonu today? Please?!" Jungwon asks coming close to the phone again "I'm fine with that, it's my day off, Jay" Sunghoon says.

"Alright, then I guess... you can see Sunoo" the two toddlers squeal until Jay interrupted them "If... you promise to behave!" "I promise, Daddy!" Jungwon announces as Jay shakes his head.

"Alright!" Jay says after Jungwon kept repeating himself "Where should we go?" Jay asks. "Park!" Sunoo exclaims putting his hands in the air in excitement.

Sunghoon sees Jay grimace but the older replies before he could comment on it. "Sure, I know an indoor playset that's pretty nice and it's safer" Jay says his expression changing rapidly through out his sentence.

"Okay, great. What time should we get there?" Sunghoon asks as Jay sends him the address. "Is an hour from now okay?" Jay asks. "Perfect, we'll see you in an hour" Sunghoon says.

"Okay, say bye bye Wonie" Jay puts the camera on the three year old who seems to be in the middle of eating, spoon frozen in midair. "I don't wanna bye bye! I wanna see Ddeonu, daddy!"

"Okay, kitten but we have to get dressed and so does Sunoo before you can see him" Jay explains only for the toddler to shake his head. " I go like this!" Jungwon whines.

"We see you soon Wonie, okay?" Sunoo says taking a small break from his food. "Okay..." Jungwon finally says. "See you later" Jay says and Sunghoon waves before hanging up.

"Look, daddy! I such a big boy. I eat all my food!" Sunoo says clapping his hands also. Sunghoon's looks from phone. "Good job, you are a big boy, papa... but your face is so dirty"

Sunghoon goes clean it but Sunoo dodges his advance making Sunghoon give up, he decides to clean it when he bathed the boy. "Alright big boy, let's go shower" "No Daddy. A bath"

"Okay you can shower in the bath"

"Daddy, no! I want to bath"

"Okay you can take a bath in the shower" Sunoo looks close to crying now.

"Okay, okay. You'll take a bath papa, let's go take a bath"

✨✨✨✨✨

After Jay had successfully gotten his son and self showered and dressing Jungwon, he made him sit on his bed so he could dress also. "Daddy, I so cool and cute" Jay laughs at this.

"You are but who told you that?" Jungwon smiles brightly before he nods shyly. "I like Ddeonu, Daddy" he says tracing his tablet with his finger messily.

"That's your best friend right?" He nods very fast. Jay holds up two shirts, a plain white one and blue one "Kitten? Which one should I wear, blue or white?" He says.

"Wear blue" Jay smiles as he was hoping he would say this. "Okay, that's what daddy will wear" "Daddy, hurry!" Jungwon yells suddenly scaring Jay. "Okay, okay! You scared me"

"Daddy don't be scared, come here. I hug you" Jungwon stands up in Jay's bed to his dismay, holding his arms out for his dad, who hugs him. "All better?" Jungwon checks.

"Yes, let's go now?" Jungwon jumps in Jay's arm, shaking his head. "Let's go!!!"