17 🌧️

Sunghoon had been catching the bus for three days to work as Uber was too expensive so he only used it when he was picking up and dropping Sunoo off from Heeseung, which is what he's doing now.

"Still no car?" It was almost 8 pm but Heeseung wasn't irritated, he was more concerned for the younger man. "Nope, I have no idea where she could've went" he sighs frustrated.

"Look Sunghoon, you need to report your car stolen" Heeseung says "I'll pick Sunoo up and take him home until you can get your car back, Uber is expensive and it's not safe for him on the bus"

"I let her borrow my car" Sunghoon says and Heeseung rolls his eyes. "Just give them the plate number to locate it, Sunghoon. You don't have to... tell on your wife or... whatever" Heeseung says.

"That would work?" Sunghoon asks and Heeseung nods. "I'm going to call and you tell them it's stolen and give them the plate number, year, model and color of the car. They should be able to find it quickly, if you know it all that information"

✨✨✨✨✨

Jay was just laughing and playing with his little kitten as he told him all thing he did that day at Heeseung's house. "We build a really big fort, Daddy" he giggled "but not big for uncle Seunggie and that made him sad"

"So what did you do to make him feel better?" Jay asks. "We told him to come in and he made the fort fall!" Jungwon laughed loudly clapping his hands. "Oh no" Jay says with a smile. Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it, daddy?" Jungwon asks excitedly as they began to hear lazy knocking, Jay sighs. "Go wait for daddy in my room, okay little kitten?" Jay says. "Ok daddy. Hurry!" Jungwon says waddling to his dad's room.

Once Jungwon was out of sight Jay opened the door and quickly went outside to face a drunk Eunwon at his door step. "What are you doing, Eunwon?" Jay asks frustratedly. "Youuu... have my son" she slurs. "Eunwon, you're drunk. Go home, he doesn't need to see you like this" Jay says.

"I want to see my son! You need to let me see him!" She starts yelling. "Alright! Behave yourself damn it" Jay says quickly letting her in his home. "Hey kid!" She slowly turns to Jay "what's the fuckers name again?" Eunwon asks.

Jay sighs heavily and hands her a glass of water "drink two of these" he says but still begrudgingly calls his son to him. "My son is not a fucker and his name is Jungwon" Jay says as Jungwon runs out to him. "Daddy! Who is this?" Jungwon asks.

Eunwon has seemed to sober up a bit though she was still drunk so he sits Jungwon beside her, watching her carefully. "This is your mommy" Jay says slowly still watching Eunwon. Jungwon looks up at her quizzically for a moment.

Before he smiles and hugs her which Eunwon doesn't return. "Hi mommy" Jungwon says as Jay's phone rings it's his job. "Come on, Wonnie. Let's go while I take this call" he says but Jungwon shakes his head. "I want stay with mommy!" He whines.

"Jungwon it'll be real quick, come on" Jay says but Jungwon refused, he sighs before rushing to answer the phone. When Jay left Eunwon immediately put Jungwon to the side and snooped around the kitchen as Jungwon followed her calling to her.

"Mommy! Mommy? Mommy, what you doing? Mommy, you hungry?" Jungwon kept repeating.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Once Jay got off the phone he was immediately alarmed, he was on the phone for hardly 10 minutes and Jungwon was in the kitchen screaming and crying his ass off. Jay quickly ran to him, picking him up and consoling him.

He saw Eunwon searching and making even more of a mess in his cupboards, he looked around to find his entire kitchen disturbed. "What the hell, Eunwon?! What are you doing? Why is my son crying?!" Jay yells and she turns around to him.