20🌦️

Jake spent the night at Heeseung's again for 1: he was nervous and 2: he was hoping to get some encouraging words from Jay before he went to work.

He still felt bad, it had been a couple months since his grandmother died and everything happened and he still wasn't done with her stuff, so he hopes the interview goes well and he gets the job.

When he woke up Heeseung was already up and getting dressed. When Heeseung noticed Jake awake he jumped with a yelp almost waking up Ni-ki "Sorry, did I wake you up? Also why are you just staring at me like a creep?!" He whispers.

Jake sluggishly shrugs and lays on his back "Going to get your man?" He asks, putting his arm over his face breathing softly until Heeseung gives him a purple nurple. "What the actual-... freak Heeseung?!" Jake says rubbing his hurt nipple.

"Stop saying dumb things, I'm going to get Sunghoon and Sunoo dummy" Heeseung says as Jake glares at him. "What the hell does that have to do with my nipple?!" Heeseung didn't answer walking out of the room.

Jake sighs before getting up as well after making sure Ni-ki was asleep and secure as he went to freshen up. By then Heeseung was already off and Jake was sitting waiting for Jay.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Finally the door bell rang, Jake damn there almost fell as he skipped to the door. He moves his hair into a decent style and takes a deep breath before opening the door. Jungwon was awake today.

"Uncle Jakey!" The three year old exclaims jumping into his arms. "Hey bud! Sunoo is on his way here Ni-ki is asleep, you wanna watch tv?" Jake offers and Jungwon quickly nods his head and jumps down.

Jake looks up at Jay who is already looking at him. "You nervous" Jake shakes his head then nods. "I mean... I've been on job interviews before, I'm just nervous cause you're going to be there"

"You don't want me to be there?" Jake immediately shakes his head. "I didn't say that- I just- I don't know... I didn't expect to lose my last job so... I guess I am a bit nervous. There's a lot of things riding on this interview and things I need to do. I need to get the job" Jake sighs, laying his head back.

"I get it... but just know even if we're not coworkers, just like before, I'm here for you. Always" Jay says "And I'm not Heeseung level yet but-" "I think the Jay level is okay... could be better" Jake mumbles. Jay raises a brow at the younger in shock.

"What do you mean by that?" Jay asks, making Jake blush in embarrassment. Jay was not supposed to hear that. "What? Nothing!" Jake says as Jay stares potholes into him "I'm serious" Jay smirks shaking his head. "I don't believe you... are you flirting?"

And with Jake shoots himself off the couch "You should get going so you're not late for work" Jake says, lifting him off the couch and toward the door. "Yeah but- you didn't answer my quest-" Jay starts.

Jake pushes him out the door and smiles at the older "Okay! We'll talk later, see you!" He says before slamming the door. He leans on the door and feels his heartbeat, it was alarmingly fast and loud.

Just then Ni-ki began letting him know he was there, by crying, so he went to retrieve him. "Wonnie! Ni-ki is awake!" Jake calls before hearing the toddler celebrate and run into the room. Jake set the baby on the couch and let Jungwon play with him.

Then Heeseung and Sunoo walk in but something was off. Sunoo wasn't all cheerful and bubbly like he usually is, he didn't even say hi to Jake. "Hey, Sunoo" Jake says but his expression doesn't change its still sad. "Hi, Uncle Jakey" he says and sits on the couch next to the younger two, quietly.