22🌥️

Heeseung noticed that Sunoo was barely giving Sunghoon the light of day but he decided not to bring it up, which wasn't hard, considering Jisoo was very blatantly, at least to Heeseung, being a disrespectful asshole to Sunghoon which pissed him off terribly bad.

Why couldn't Sunghoon let him treat him better?

Meanwhile, Jake is also watching her like a hawk. He keeps catching her stare at Sunghoon, more specifically the shirt he was wearing and Jake thought it looked like the shirt he handed to her before he dashed out. But it couldn't have been for Sunghoon, he thought, she was looking for a style for older guys like 26 and up.

Last he checked, Sunghoon and He were the same age.

Twenty-two.

Jay was watching the kids and playing with them, bored of the awkward and tense air of the adults. He decided he would ask Jake about it later.

You could barely call this a party since it was so small and intimate, you would think things would be okay and chill. Wrong. Jisoo so obviously keeps stepping out for 15 to 30 minute intervals and when she comes back she refuses to tell Sunghoon who she's on the phone with.

On top of that she's barely speaking to anyone, even Jay, bless his heart, kept trying to start conversation with her being polite and she gave him little to know attention and barely answered back to him with a hum. She was practically glued to her phone.

And then! When it was time to eat, because the kids were hungry, all she did was side eye the food and criticize it WHILE she ate the food that Jay, with Jake's help, took their time to make. Heeseung was beyond furious, he couldn't even look at Sunghoon. To believe he wasn't gonna tell them until today!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It was finally time for the rest of the gifts. Sunghoon offered to help Heeseung grab them since a few of the presents Jake bought came a bit early but Heeseung didn't even respond and Jake kindly told him that he didn't have to as he ran after Heeseung.

"Ethan! Hey, Hee wait up!" Jake says down the driveway. "Look, I know you're upset but it's not about-" Heeseung slammed the car door. "He wasn't going to tell me Jake" he says, scoffing "He wasn't going to tell us. He was just gonna spring the bullshit on us when I picked them up like it was gonna be peaches and fucking cream!"

Jake also closed his door, slowly. "Heeseung I know but it's about Sunoo today and-" Jake started again. "Is it? She's ruining the party, she keeps leaving out and being on her phone and rudely disrespectful about any and everything even shit talking the food that she still gobbled up!" He says before calming down.

"I'll calm down. But I never want this bitch at my house again" he says before walking away. Jake understood where Heeseung was coming from and hated that this special day for Sunoo was ruined by his very own mom. He shook his head following Heeseung in when Jay comes out.

"Heeseung seems a bit upset, doesn't he?" Jake sighs deeply before handing Jay the gifts, he's surprised and almost drops them. "We will talk later, Jay-ah" he says before heading inside, helping Jay with the door. Sunghoon meets them at the door. "I could've helped" he says again.

"It's fine. Hee's got it, if it makes you feel better, he'll probably have you put them away by yourself" Jake says before walking away, Sunghoon does not end up feeling better. Infact he feels worse, he's noticed Heeseung slowly distance himself from him throughout the whole time and Sunoo hasn't called for him once.

It was so much happening and not enough all at once.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️