💫CHAPTER 17 💫

💜💜💜Pervious Part 💜💜💜

Me- Thanks YN for believing me and I know Suga Hyung is the best. No body is like him and you know I can even give my life for him for all the things he did to me, for believing me, for being with me and  for believing me when nobody did.

I said with tears in my eyes. I said the last sentence looking toward the rest of my so called brothers. They all were avoiding the eye contact but what gets my attention was Namjoon was having tears(?) in his eyes.

💜💜💜New Part 💜💜💜

During Lunch
YN POV

It was finally lunch time. I am so hungry. I was going to the cafeteria with Blackpink Unnies then Hobi Oppa came towards me and said

Hoseok- YN will you sit with us?

I looked towards Unnies. I want to sit with both of them now what to do. Unnies are saying me to go but I don't want to leave them but don't want to upset Hobi Oppa also. I was thinking but Suga Oppa said

Suga- Don't worry if you come then your friends or whom you call your Unnies can also come.

Me- Jinja. If Unnies will come then I will also come.

Hoseok- Then Let's go.

Jisso- Are you sure that we should sit with you?

Hoseok- Ofcourse. You are our sister's bestfriend you can come. We don't have any problem. Right Hyung.

Suga- Right. Come let's go.

Blackpink- Ok

Then we all went and sat on one table. We were eating our lunch suddenly I felt something cold in my head. I looked back and saw some girls standing there. They were looking like a full makeup box. One of them was holding a glass of milkshake. I think she was the one who poured that on my head.

Jisso- Irene why did you pour the milkshake in her?

Oh so her name is Irene.

Irene- None of your business and You slut I saw you coming with my Oppas today stay away from them otherwise you don't what can I do with you.

Me- Firstly I am not a mirror so no need to call me slut and it's my choice who are you to decide what can I do and what not.

Irene-  How dare you talk back to me.

Me- With my mouth. Duh

Irene- You. I bet your Mom is also a slut like you and your friends they are also like you only. Bitches.

Now she crossed the limit. I can hear the students in cafeteria saying

You should have not say that

You are in big trouble

And many more

Irene- Shut up all of you. She is in a big trouble not me.

Me- I guess you didn't came to school yesterday. Do you?

Irene- No I didn't, Why?

Me- If you came then you must have known.

I went towards her and

SLAP

Irene- How dare you.

She came towards me and was about to slap me but someone hold her hand. I looked back and saw it was Hobi Oppa. But he was looking angry not angry but very very angry. I have never seen him like this before.
He yanked her hand and went towards her and

SLAP

Hobi Oppa slapped her really hard that she lost her balance and now was in the ground. His hand and finger marks were clearly visible on her face. She stands up and then said

Irene- Oppa why did you slapped me. You should have slapped this bitc-

She was cut off by another loud sound.

SLAP

Hobi Oppa again slapped and her and thens said

Hoseok- SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HER AND I AM GONNA KILL YOU HERE ONLY.

Irene- You bitch. What did you did to my Oppa.
Oppa don't listen to this bitch she is just a fucking slut.

SLAP

She was gain on the ground. Hobi Oppa slapped her again. He was literally fuming in anger. I looked towards Suga Oppa and he was standing with a worried face then I looked towards my other brothers they were also looking worried as well as sacred (?).

Hoseok- Listen here you bitch, Don't you even dare to say something about my sister

Irene- Si-st-er

Hoseok- Yes Sister.

Irene- I am sorry Oppa I didn't knew she was your sister. Please forgive me.

Hoseok- How can you think I will forgive you. You literally called her slut, bitch and you even called slut to her no I mean my Mom. You are gonna pay for this.

Irene- Opp-a please for-give me.

Hoseok- Just quit your act. I want you in the principal office right now.

Irene- Oppa plea-

Hoseok- I SAID RIGHT NOW. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IN ONE TIME. NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. GO.

Then she went to the principal office and Oppa looked towards the rest students and said

Hoseok-  IF ANYONE OF  YOU HURT HER OR LAY A FINGER ON HER THEN YOU WILL SEE MY BAD SIDE. AND DON'T EVEN DARE TO SAY A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT MY FAMILY. UNDERSTAND

Everyone nodded.

Hoseok- WORDS

Everyone- Yes.

Hoseok- NOW GO AND MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS.

Then everyone started doing whatever they  were doing. And he came towards us.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 934