💜24💜

The Kim family was laughing so hard right now listenning to whatever happened in the school. Just then the door bell ringed. They looked at each confused on who will be there.

Mom- I will go and check.

Dad- Ok.

Mrs. Kim went outside and opened the door. She saw five boys (TXT) standing there. She was confused on who they were as she have not met them before.

Mom- Whom do you wanna meet?

They looked at each other then Soobin said

Soobin- Are you Mrs. Kim? YN's mother?

Mom- umm... Yes. Do I know you guys?

Yeonjun- Aunty, we are the cousins of BTS.

Mom- TXT?

Taehyun- You know us?

Mom- I have just heard about you all. Anyways come inside kids.

Beomgyu- Sure.

All of them went inside the living room where the rest of the family was.

Dad- Oh, you guys were there? How are you all?

TXT- We are fine uncle.

Dad- Ji won meet them. They are their cousins. Kids please introduce yourself to your aunt.

They did their introduction. After that all of them sat on the couch. TXT told that they came to enjoy some time with them and eventually began listening to what they were talking. After a few minutes again the door bell ringed. Mrs. Kim got up but Hoseok stopped her.

Hoseok- Mom, you wait here, I will check.

Mom- Ok.

Saying this Hoseok went towards the door. He opened the door. The moment he saw the persons standing there he felt like his heartbeat stopped. He even forget to blink. He was shocked seeing his Parents standing there. His parents were smiling seeing him.

M. Jung- Omo, You look more handsome in real life.

He said touching his face carefully.

Hoseok- W-ho are you?

Saud Hoseok backing off. His parents were shocked but they expected this to happen.

Ms. Jung- Hoseok you don't know us?

Hoseok- No I don't.

He lied. He don't want to see the person. He hate them very much.
Inside the living room YN stood up.

YN- What is talking him so long. I will go and check?

Dad- Ok but come fast. Hmm

YN- Ok Dad.

YN came outside. She didn't saw who were the person standing on the gate. She looked at her brother and said

YN- Oppa, what is taking you so long?

Ms. Jung- YN?

As YN heard her name she looked at the door. Her reaction was same as her brother.

Ms. Jung- YN, you also look so beautiful. And look how big you have became.

Hoseok- Miss, we don't know you. Can you please go from here?

M. Jung- Ok, if you don't know us. It's Ok. But atleast listen to us. We have to tell you something very important.

Hoseok- But, I don't wanna listen. Please go my family is also waiting for us. YN let's go.