🌺Bonus🌺

Annyeong. It's nice to be here again. I know many of you missed this story and to be honest I missed it too.
I completed like 130k views and 250 followers And I can't tell you how thankful I am to you all.
So, as a gift, I am here with a Bonus part.
Hope you like it.

(Read Carefully and Attentively. It is necessary)

🎊🎊🎊

A month later
Hoseok's POV

I woke up and sat on my bed streching my arms. I slowly opened my eyes and a big yawn came out from my mouth. As I opened my eyes I saw I was in my room---. WAIT!! This isn't my room..... I mean this is my room......but.....this is my
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Old Room.

The room where I used to live or you can stay when My brothers hated me. What am I even doing here? I clearly remember, I slept with Jin Hyung last night and that too in his room. I didn't slept with Jihyo cause she wanted to spend time with Suzy Noona and I agreed.But, Then how the hell I came here? I stood up and took my phone from nightstand. Wait.......till I remember, I was using the phone Eomma and Appa gave me and YN in Australia. But... This is my old phone.
What is happening here?

I came out from my room and I was shocked. I was in my old house. I went downstairs and looked around the whole house. It was same like before. Ofcourse it will be. When we left, we didn't took anything from here. So, that we can leave the old memories behind. But, what I found weird is some photos.

I mean, we had the photos before also. But, we took all photos from here.

Just then I heard a voice from kitchen. Who is here? I slowly went near the kitchen. (AN- He was in living Room). As I reached there, I peeked in and saw Jin Hyung standing there and cooking something. Finally found someone.

I went near and immediately back hugged him. He flinched when I hugged him but I immediately said

Hoseok- Hyung, cool. It's me.

I said and now I was expecting a hug in return or something like that. But what he did was not I expected.

Cause as soon as I said, he immediately pushed me making me fall on the ground.
I looked at him in disbelief.

Jin- How dare you hug me?

What is he saying? And why is he so cold to me?
I slowly stood up and said

Hoseok- Hyung..... What Are you saying?

Jin- What am I saying? You should ask this to yourself. Who gave you the permission to hug me?

Hoseok- Hyung, why are you talking like this?

Jin- Firstly don't call me Hyung. Did you forgot you lost the right to call me hyung Years ago?

Huh? What is he even talking about?

Hoseok- Hyung, what are you saying? I.... I am not able to understand.

Jin- See, Hoseok. I am not in the mood to deal with anyone in the morning and that too specially with A person whom I hate.

Hate? What does he even mean by this?
I was about to say something but stopped when I say Namjoon coming in the kitchen.

I immediately ran towards him and caught him by his wrist. I dragged him (gently) towards Jin Hyung.

Namjoon- What are you doing? Leave my hand.