5️⃣

Appa- So, now since you know how to use it, aim it there and shoot.

Eomma- Jimin you go first.

Jimin- Huh? Why me?

Appa- Cause we want. Try it.

Jimin- Fine.

Jimin pointed his gun at the target 🎯 and

Shoot

The gun shooted just below the target 🎯. The Jung couple clapped and Mr. Jung putted his hands in Jimin's shoulder praising him.

Appa- It was your first time then also you did great.

Jimin- But it didn't hit the target.

Eomma- It will. You just have to practise more. In few days you will be able to.

Jimin- Jinja?

Appa- Ne. Umm...... Now Suga you try it.

Suga- Ok.

Like this slowly all of them tried. Ofcourse no one could shoot the target but it was not that bad also. It was like up, down, left or right of the target.

Evening
7:00 PM

Appa- I guess it's enough for today. They all seemed to be tired.

Eomma- I guess so too. Well boys and ofcourse Girl. Today's training is finshed. Go and wash your hands their, wipe your sweat and will go up in the mansion.

BTS And YN- Ok.

They all did as they were told to. After 10 minutes they all went outside the basement and up to the mansion. Since the basement was underground. And it was as big as the whole mansion.
They reached inside the mansion and plopped on the couch.

Mom- Hey kids, how was your training?

V- Good I guess.

Mom- Hmm. But for now go into your room, take a shower and come for dinner. Fast.

Jungkook- Mom, canet we just eat first.

Mom- No. Go fast.

BTS and YN- Ok Mommmmmmmm

Mom- Aish this kids.

Eomma- They are dramatic right?

Mom- I know. Very much. Did they did anything mischievous?

Appa- No, they all were serious during practise.

Mom- Ohh.

Eomma- Where is Mr. Kim?

Mom- He came from the office like 10 minutes ago and in the room having a shower.

After sometime all of them including Mr. Kim came and they all had their dinner while talking about their practise.

A month Later
In School

V and Jimin's Class

Teacher- Kim Taehyung and Kim Jimin this the fifth time this week and it's only Friday. Why didn't you did your Homework? What is your excuse today?