💜43💜

Please read the author's note at the end and tell me what to do.

*******************************

~ YAH BITCH HOW DARE YOU?

They all look at the door and saw Blackpink standing there and ofcourse Lisa was the one who shouted. They came near YN and hugged her really tightly. After 10 minutes they borke the hug.
Mr. And Mrs. Jung were looking at them very happily.

Lisa- When did you came?

YN- An hour ago?

Rosé- Why didn't you told us?

YN- Wanted to give surprise.

Jennie- How are you?

YN- Great.

Jisso- Did you missed us?

YN- Ofcourse.

And like this the question and answer session continued. Blackpink were asking question and YN was giving short replies.

YN- Unnie now enough. For now, let me introduce you to someone.

Jisso- Who?

YN- My Appa and Eomma.

Jennie- YN we already know uncle and aunty.

Hoseok- Yes, but they are our Mom and Dad. She wants to introduce you to Eomma and Appa.

Lisa- What do you mean Oppa?

YN- Unnie, see he is my Appa and she is my Eomma.

Hoseok- OUR.

YN- Sorry. So he is our Appa and she is our Eomma.

Jung Couple- Nice to meet you.

Mr. Jung- I am Jung Hyun-woo.

Mrs. Jung- And I am Jung Ha-yoon.

Rosé- Wait a damn minute. Are you Mr. And Mrs. Jung who kidnapped our YN and Hoseok Oppa?

Mr. Jung- Hehe. Well yes.

Blackpink- How dare you?

YN- Unnie, calm down. Everything is sorted now. Please calm down.

Lisa- What do you mean?

Then YN explained them everything. They nodded their heads understanding and then they all talked for sometime. After that Mr. Jung suggested to go to the company to meet their Mom and Dad and so they are here now infront of the company.
They started going in but the guards stopped them.

G1- Who are you? And why are you here?

M. Jung- I am here to meet Mr. Kim.

G2- Do you have appointment fixed.

Ms. Jung- No.

G1- I am sorry then you can't go in.

~ Let them go. They are with us.

The guards looked and saw Hoseok coming with the rest siblings following him.
He came near the guard and stood infront of them.

G2- Hoseok sir, do you know them?

Hoseok- Yes. Let them go in whenever they want. They are my..... Our Appa and Eomma. Ok

G1,2- Ok sir. You all can go in.

They went in and started going towards the top floor Ofcourse with the elevator. Once they reached, Mr and Mrs. Jung they were only two rooms/cabins on that floor.

M. Jung- Hoseok, why are there only two cabins here compared to other floors.

Jin- Appa, the two rooms or cabins are if Mom and Dad. Nobody except for them and us can come here.

Ms. Jung- Oh.

Yoongi- Well let's go in.

They all started going towards the CEO office cause they know there Mom will be there only. Yoongi knocked on the door and heard a reply.

~ Come alter. We are busy.

Yoongi opened the door and went in.

Dad- Didn't I said don't come_____ Suga what are you doing here?

As he mentioned Suga Mrs. Kim also looked up. They saw all siblings coming in one by one except for Hoseok and YN and The Jung couple.

Mom- What are you all doing here?

Jk- We have surprise for you guys?

Mom- What surprise?

Jimin- Come in.

The door again opened and Hoseok and YN came inside. Their Mom and Dad couldn't believe that their children are standing right infront of them. They went to them and hugged both of them very tightly. After 5 minutes they parted the hug. All 4 were right now in tears.

Dad- When did you both came?
Why didn't you told us?

Hoseok- Dad, I will tell evrything but let me sit first. I am very tired.

He said and sat on the couch. YN also sat beside him.

Hoseok- Is, before you aks let me tell you something regarding Appa and Eomma.

Dad, Mom- Appa and Eomma?

Hoseok nodded and told them everything. They both were still angry but decided to give them a chance. V and Jimin called the Jung couple inside.

Ms. Jung- We are so sorry Mr and Mrs. Kim.

Mom- No need to apologise. Hoseok and YN told us everything and we decided to give you one chance.

M. Jung- Really.

Dad- Yes. And you will leave with us from now on. I think Hoseok and YN will what yhe same. Right.

Hoseok, YN- Ne.

Jung Couple- Thank you so much.

Author's Note

Ya Ya I know it's a short chapter and all.
But Don't fo anywhere.
I have something important to tell and ask.
1. How was the chapter?

2. I don't know what to do next. I have two ideas please choose from them.
# Love story
# Mafia story.

This ideas are for this story only. So shall I show the love story of members and YN or turn the whole story plot to mafia. Please tell me.

3. If you have any other idea then suggest me.

4. If not, then this story is completed here only. I don't want to complete it but I am in lack of content.

5. If you want I can put the story on hold and start another season in this book only but after some time like I did for last time.

Please help me and tell me answers of the questions.

And that is it for now.
Thanks for reading.
Do a vote and tell me answers
in comments.
Hope you lives the story and if it continues you will love it.
Meet you all, I don't know when.
But we will meet again.
Consider it as the last chapter for now.

I loved you, I love you and I will love you all Forever.
Thanks for 28K views.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000