5️⃣0️⃣

They all reached Kim Mansion. On the whole way Jin was playing with Hee-Jin and Yoongi was looking at him with jealousy. Namjoon already called Bulletproof and told all of them to come to Kim Mansion.

Namjoon- I guess Noona's are home.

Yoongi- How do you know?

YN- Oppa, can't you hear crying sound. It's Jihoon.

Yoongi- Jihoon? My son cry? How?

He said and all looked at him with a "Wtf" look.

Jimin- Hyung, he is a kid. So, ofcourse he will cry.

Yoongi- That's not what I meant. I mean--- you know what leave it. Can we go in. Please

Taehyung- Woh Yoongi Hyung is saying Please?

Jin- Tae, don't tease him. He is your Hyung.

Taehyung- Okie. Sorry Suga Hyung.

Namjoon- Leave it guys. You both go in and meet your lovers.

Jin and Yoongi looked at him and he just laughed and hide behind Hoseok.

They went inside the house and heard a humming sound from Yoongi's room.

Jungkook- Suga Hyung, IU Noona is in your room. Go their.

He said in a very low tone. Yoongi nodded and went to his bedroom. Jungkook, YN and Taehyung followed Yoongi secretly. While Jin shooked his head looking at them. He then asked

Jin- Where is Suzy?

Namjoon- Kitchen. I can hear someone from kitchen. And I am sure, she is their only.

Jin Nodded and slowly went to towards the kitchen. The rest went behind Jin. With Hee-Jin in Namjoon's arms.

They all came in kitchen and saw Suzy with a pan in her hand. She was washing it. Jin slowly went and hugged her from behind.
But what he recived was not he was expecting.

Why? Cause as soon a she hugged Suzy

PANG

Suzy hitted him on his head with the pan in her hand. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin widened their eyes and covered their mouth in shock listening while Jin winced in pain.

Suzy- Yah, who are you? And how dare you touch me?

She said as she turned behind and that's when she saw Jin standing while Holding his head.
The pan in her hand fall from her hands and she widened her eyes in shock.

Suzy- AHHH!!! GHOST!!!!!

She shouted and everyone covered their ears.

Jin- Suzy, I am not a ghost.

Jin said still holding his head.

Suzy- W-ha-t?

Jin- Yes. Look, I am not a ghost. I am your husband.

Suzy- J-jin?

Suzy said as her tears came out from her eyes.

Suzy- Y-You really are my-- my Jin?

Jin- Yes, baby. I am your Jin.

Jin opened his hands and Suzy immediately ran to him. She hugged him and started crying. 

Suzy- Where were you? You know how much I missed you? How can you leave me like that?
You are so bad. You left me. You left your daughter too.