💜37💜

Australia
In Evening

Hoseok and YN were right now in there new room talking with each other. Just then they heard a knock on the door. And then the door slightly opened. They saw Mrs. Jung come in. She came in with a smile. And if anyone see it they can say it's the same smile as Hoseok.

Ms. Jung- Hoseok, YN. Why aren't you ready yet?

YN- Ready for?

Ms. Jung- Our dinner.

Hoseok- We don't want to go.

Ms. Jung- Hoseok, I already told you right. You will come and it's final. Just wait I will pick your clothes.

She said going towards YN's closest. She searched and finally came out with a dress. Which was beautiful. She putted that dress in YN's bed and then went to open Hoseok's closest. She chooses one for him also and putted it in the bed.

Ms. Jung- Please wear them and come to living. Please.

YN and Hoseok looked at each other and nodded.

YN- Ok

Ms. Jung- Really. Ok get Ready we will be waiting for you in living room.

YN, Hoseok- Hmm.

She went out from the room. Both YN and Hoseok also got ready and came out. Then all of went and sat inside the car. Hoseok and YN were sitting behind while the Jung couple was sitting infront.
Mr. Jung started the car. They didn't wanted anyone else to invade their privacy that's why they didn't called the driver.
After some time they reached a very fancy and big restaurant. They went inside and the waitress there led them to their VIP seats.

Ms. Jung- Hoseok you will sit beside me and YN will see beside honey. Ok

YN- No I will sit beside Oppa.

M. Jung- YN, please. We want to have a talk also with you too. That's why.

YN- Fine.

They sat. And then ordered the food.

Hoseok- What do you want to talk about?

M. Jung- Straight to the point. It's only been a day since you loved with us and I can tell that you both are alredy missing your family.

YN- Ofcourse we are.

Ms. Jung- And we can't see you sad. So, we decided something.

Hoseok- Are you gonna send us back to Seoul?

M. Jung- No. Just listen.

Hoseok- Ok continue.

Ms. Jung- First tell us one thing, even if you both don't think of us as your parents, you can't change the fact that we are. Can you?

Hoseok, YN- No.

Ms. Jung- Hm. So can you please consider us your parents. Not as first but as second. Please.