💙4💙

The Kim siblings just came from school very excited as from today their training will start. The Maknaes were the most exited one including YN ofcourse.

YN- MOM, EOMMA WE ARE BACK.

~ YN How many times do I have to tell you DONT SHOUT.

YN- Ok Mom. Where are Eomma and Appa.

She asked her Mom as he went inside the kitchen back hugging her Mom.

Mom- Sweetie Your Eomma and Appa went for the preparations of your training.
They will here anytime soon.

YN- Ohhh.

Mom- Don't just say Ohhh. Go and get ready. Have your lunch then you all have to go. And leave me. I also have work.

YN- Aniyo. I am gonna stay with you till Eomma come.

Mom- YN sweetie. Your Eomma is really sweet. But if she is angry then be ready to welcome the hell. So, if you don't want to make her angry. Go fast.

YN- Huff. Now I get it. Hobi Oppa got this from Eomma.

Mom- Got what?

YN- Anger. They can sweet as candy and can be angry as hell. And now I don't want to make Eomma angry. So, I will go. By.

Mom- By. Don't run____ aish. When will this girl listen to me.

After sometimes all the siblings came downstairs after getting refreshed. They came and sat on the dining table waiting for their Mom to serve their lunch. Soon enough their Mom came and served all of them. She too sat beside them.

Jin- Mom, I am noticing from a long time. You are not going company. What happened? Did dad did something?

Mom- No. no. It's just their were some mans who tried to flirt with me and your dad didn't liked it. So we both decided that I will do the work from home and only go to office if there is something important. And By this I can spend more time with you all also.

Yoongi- Ohh.

YN- Well Mom, did the mans had some eye problem. That they were flirting with an old woman like you?

Mom- You brat. What do you mean? I am still young. That's why your Dad fall in live with me.

YN- Ya Ya. You only told all of us that you were the one who fall in love first then he.

Mom- S-so, he also fell right.

~ Who fell?

They all look at the door and saw the Jung couple. They came inside and Mrs Jung or Their Eomma said

Eomma- Who fell? And where? And How?

Hoseok- Eomma calm down. Nobody fell.

Jungkook- Yes urs just dad who fell in love with Mom.

Appa- Ohh. Honey was worried when you said someone fell.

Jimin- *giggling* Well Eomma, Appa among you both who fell in love first?

Eomma, Appa- Him/Her.

Taehyung- Huh?

Eomma- He fell first.

Appa- No she.

Yoongi- Ya. Don't begin fighting. Well you both come and have lunch with us.

Appa- Aniyo. We had before going.

Eomma- Hmm. And now you all eat fast we have to go.

Namjoon- Ok. But where will you train us?

Appa- Basement.

Jin- We have a basement?

Eomma- Yes. If you wanna see it then eat fast.

They all started eating as fast as they can. Some even choked in their food. But after 10 minutes they finished and were now standing in the living room ready to go.

Appa- So, now we will go and remember don't do anything mischievous. Especially you 4.

Maknae Line ( YN included)- Yes Appa.

Eomma- So, let's go after saying By to your Mom.

BTS and YN- By Mom.

Mom- By and take care.

They nodded and went from their. The Jung couple lead them to the basement area. When they reached their they were expecting a dark room with only a single source of light. But it was completely opposite. It was a very means Very big room with a lot of lightning. If we go inside their are all the materials a Mafia need while training. From gun to dragger. Evrything. And many more. The Siblings were in Shocked seeing the place and their mouth as well the eyes were wide open.

Appa- It you don't want a fly to enter your moth, close it.

They all immediately closed their mouth.

Eomma- So, before we start actual training we will warm up. Ok.

They all nodded and said a Small Yes.

Appa- Hmm. So, firstly for warning up you all have to do 2 rounds around this whole basement.

Jungkook- Two rounds? But this basement is so big. And how will running even help us?

Eomma- We know Jungkook. But this will help you in chasing your opponent. And this is the least no. of rounds. Since we are beginning from level 1. When we will reach higher level you all have to do more rounds.

Jimin- More?

Appa- Hmm. So, now start.

They all started running. They were running fast as this was not jogging and if they run slowly who knows how much times will it take to cover the whole basement two times.
After an hour Jungkook was the first one who founded. Next was the siblings with two last names. Jung/Kim Hoseok and Jung/Kim YN. Who finished it together in 1 hour 5 minutes. Then all the other siblings also finished in the time 1 hour 30 minutes. They were really tired and were sitting in the ground catching their breath.

Appa- You guys did amazing. Before this the people we trained took almost 2 hours and more. And You completed it within 1 and a half hour. I am proud of you all.

BTS and YN- Thanks*deep breath* Appa.

Eomma- You must be tired. So we can are taking a break of 15 minutes and then we will start with another practise.

Jin- What is the next one?

Appa- We will teach you how to use gun. Since you told us you know basics so, if we will start with gun it will be perfect.

BTS and YN- Ok.

(Author Question- Do you want to know their training period or shall I skip?)

I am so sorry for late update.
Its just some mean comments that someone sent me and after reading them. I was so sad. But yesterday I became so happy cause of a news I got. So, I thought if I am happy why don't I make you all happy too.

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1130