2️⃣3️⃣

Sadness and Happiness together in this chapter. Well,
Get ready to read a very long chapter. So before reading only, atleast do a vote. It took me more than an hour to write it and find similar photos but will took you a second to vote. Anyway, their is hint in the end of chapter for the next part. Hope you will find it.

Here you go-

Two Day Later

The Kim's were ready to go to school when they stopped hearing a voice. They all turned back and saw Jin standing there.

Jin- can you all come home after recess only. Me and Yoongi wants to have a talk with you.

Hoseok- about what Hyung?

Yoongi- you will know when you will come back for now just go otherwise you will be late.

Namjoon- Ok Hyung.

They all went to school still thinking what the elders might want to tell them. 

Author- Since, the story is going boring, I will directly be writing main plot.

Time Skip

They younger came back from school in half day only. They went to their respective rooms and after freshening up they came downstairs. After 15 minutes Jin and Yoongi also came.
They sat beside them.

Jimin- So, what do want to talk about Hyung?

Jin- Firstly tell us, isn't there something you all have to share with us?

All of them looked at each not understanding what Jin meant. They shook their head as "No". Yoongi sighed. He knew they will not tell him.

Yoongi- Ok, then when will were you all going to tell us about what happened in school two days ago?

Taehyung- Hyung ........ We can't understand what....... you both are talking about?

Jin- About Jennie, Dahyun, Nayeon, Jihyo and Lisa. When you were planning to tell us?

All of them were shooked. They were shocked on how the their Hyung's got to know about it?

Yoongi- Our dear dongsaengs, we are you elder brothers and now Mafia also. We can get information about you, in seconds. Now, tell us what happened on rooftop?

Yoongi said. Jungkook and Taehyung who were trying very hard not to cry, break down when Jin took their hands In his his hands. They started crying, which worried both Yoongi and Jin.

Jin- Kookie, Tae, what happened? Will anu one tell?

YN- Oppa, shall I?

Yoongi- Sure.

YN- Ok, so what happened that day was......

Flashback
2 days Ago

Just as Jennie said, the brothers went to the rooftop with YN. They saw Jennie and their girlfriends standing there.

Jennie- Hmm....so you are here.