💜40💜

M. Jung- Why did you accepted us suddenly?

Hoseok- Appa, we listen to your talk right now. And then we got to know how much you love us. I told my brothers about our talk yesterday and Jin Hyung suggested that we should try since like you said We can't deny the fact that you are our parents.

M. Jung- You know Hoseok I am so happy.

YN- Appa, If I ask something from you will you give me?

M. Jung- Sure. What do you want?

YN- Can we go to Seoul?

Hoseok- Yes appa. It's like only 2 days but I am missing them so much.

YN- And you know what, after going to Seoul you both are gonna live with us.

M. Jung- What?!!

Hoseok- Ne Appa. If they are our Mom and Dad then you are our Appa and Eomma. And I know Dad will not say No.

YN- And by this you don't have to leave us. And we will also be with both families.

Hoseok- Please Appa.

M. Jung- Let's ask your Eomma.

Hoseok, YN- Yahh.

Hoseok- Appa, don't tell about this to our family. We will give them a surprise.

M. Jung- Ok.

~ LUNCH IS READY.

A voice came from outside. All three went outside and saw Mrs. Jung setting the table. They came and sat. Mrs. Jung also sat with them. They started having their lunch.

YN- Eomma it's very delicious.

Hoseok- Yes.

Mrs. Jung- Thank you.

M. Jung- Honey, YN and Hoseok want to go back to Seoul.

Ms. Jung froze in her place. She looked at both with a sad expression.

Ms. Jung- Why? Don't you wanna live with us?

M. Jung- Honey, they want to go and they want to live with us also.

Ms. Jung- Huh. You are confusing me.

Hoseok- Eomma, what Appa is trying to say is that We will go to Seoul and you both will live with us and our family.

Ms Jung- Wae?

YN- Cause we both want you to live with us. By this, we will live with both of our families.

Ms. Jung- But I don't think we can.

Hoseok- Why?

YN- Eomma, please. For us.

Ms. Jung- But will your family accept us?

Hoseok- Ofcourse. So, it's fixed. When will we go?

Ms. Jung- Ok. Fine. And tell us when you want to go.

YN- Now only.

M. And Mrs. Jung- WHAT!!

YN- Joking. How about tomorrow? Cause I can't wait to meet them.

M. Jung- Ok. So, we will pack.

Hoseok- Yes. And Eomma don't tell this to our family we will give them a surprise.

Ms. Jung- Ok. Umm......  You know what let's go the day after tomorrow.

Hoseok- Wae?

Ms. Jung- Actually I wanted to spend some time with you both. Please.

YN- Ok Eomma.

Ms. Jung- Ok.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Day

Hoseok- Eomma we are going. By

Ms. Jung- Ok take care. By By

So right now Hoseok and YN were going to school after having breakfast with their Appa and Eomma. They sat in the car and the driver started driving.
After some time they reached the school. They went inside the school and were walking towards their locker.

~ YN

YN and Hoseok turned back and saw Jihyo, but she was not in school uniform. She came towards them.

YN- Unnie, why are you not in uniform?

Jihyo- YN, my Dad had a transfer and we are going to Seoul.

YN- What? Why didn't you told us before?

Jihyo- YN, we also got to know yesterday. Your Dad I mean Mr. Jung transferred my father there.

YN and Hoseok looked at each other. Just then Hoseok's phone tinged notifying him that he got a message. He opened his phone. It was a message from his Appa

Appa:
Liked the surprise?

Hoseok:
You did this for us?

Appa:
Yes, I know she is your best friend. So....

Hoseok:
Thank you, Appa.
Love You
💜💜

Appa:
Love you too.
By

Hoseok:
By

He kept his phone in his pocket.

Hoseok- YN Appa did their transfer so that they can be with us.

YN- Jinja Oppa.

Hoseok- Ne.

Jihyo- Wait a minute. Appa? With you? What do you mean?

YN and Hoseok told her Everything. She was so happy. She also told them that their father transferred Nayeon and Dahyun too.
After talking they all went to their respective classes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After school, YN and Hoseok went back home. They had some rest and after that, the family went to the Amusement Park for having some fun. They had their dinner and then slept. Excited to meet their Family back after 4 days. (LOL).

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I know it was boring and I took time to upload. I am so sorry. I am actually not at home so I don't have internet. Now also I used someone's else. Please forgive me. And I will try my best to make the next chapter intresting. And I was so sad because of the sad story so I decided to put an end to it. Now I have some more ideas coming for next plot. Hope you will like. And ya Sorry for a short chapter.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 950