🔟

Not to make the story boring, I will just reveal the new boys. And then we will enter the Mafia World.

Binnie- No, we are studying there since childhood and we know everything about the school and more about Kim Siblings.

V- Kim siblings? Like?

Tsundere- Like....

Appa- Hey kids we are here?

(If I didn't mentioned then Mr. And Mrs. Jung were also wearing masks)

They came and gave all of them some food. After they all ate they went to their home.
When BTS and YN were in the car it was silence. Mr and Mrs. Jung were coming in different car.

Jin- They seemed to be nice. Right?

Yoongi- I know right.

Namjoon- and they are from our school only.

Jimin- That was the thing that surprised me the most.

Taehyung- Well me too.

Like this they talked about them for sometimes. After they reached home, they all directly wnet to sleep, cause they already had their dinner.

15 Days Later.

Right now BTS, YN and their new team the NG were sitting after completing their training. Mr and Mrs. Jung again went to buy some good for them. None if them revealed their identity yet. They were talking just then YN remembered something.

YN- Hey, remember the first day we met and we were talking you were about to tell us what all you know about BTS and YN?

Chan- Oh ya. Do you wanna know?

Taehyung- We don't have anything right now so why don't?

He said and all the others nodded their heads indicating they all wanted to listen and know.

Ji-Han- Ok so, moments like their First fight with each other. First time YN came with them and literally choked a girl. Then Hoseok slapping Irene and suspending her. Then their unexpected reunion. Roya, Aerum and Mr. Lee. That was my favourite one. And then Suddenly Hoseok and YN missing, Jungkook banging a boy, Yoongi Sunbaenim threatening to kill him, Hoseok and YN coming back but with their second family. And lastly the incident happened was teacher telling all of them to go outside.

Jin- It feels like I can trust you all and maybe we all will reveal our identity to you all soon.

Seung- Really? If you do then we are also allowed.

V- Oh. Well, You know so much about them. Like everything.

Yang- Ofcourse we do. We always wanted to talk and be friends with them but are afraid to take the first step.

Jimin- I don't think you should be. Right Hyung?

BTS X Hoseok- Yes.

As they all said except for Hoseok, they all looked at him who was looking at YN. Seems like YN and Hoseok were having some talk between themselves.

Jungkook- ummm... Hyung?

Jungkook said but neither of them listened. The NG were confused. Hoseok then looked at Jungkook and said

Hoseok- Why did you did that?

Saying Jungkook was confused will be an understatement. But not only him the rest Siblings and NG were also confused.

Jungkook- Did what Hyung?

Hoseok- Why did you banged the head of the boy?

Jungkook- I-I

Jungkook didn't knew what to say? Cause he didn't wanted his Hyung to know what all that boy said about him? Who knows if Hoseok took all that in his heart and believes that boys words. So, he just stayed quiet.

Hoseok- And what did he did that you threatened on killing him?

He said now pointing towards Yoongi.

YN- And when the hell did that all happened?

Taehyung- That happened when you two were in Australia.

Hoseok- Just for 3 days I guess. What the hell happened in that time?

Jin- Leave it. It was past.

Hoseok- and why will I? My younger brother and Hyung you both literally did that to a boy? I want to know the reason. I have full rights.

Yoongi- Yah, Calm down. It was not a big deal.

Hoseok- Hyung tell me. I will see if it was a big deal or not.

Jin- Hobi, We told you it was nothing.

Hoseok- How can say it's nothing Jin Hyung. It it was nothing then Jungkook can't just go and bang someone's head and Suga Hyung, you. You can't threatened someone to Kill.

Jimin- Hobi Hyung the matter was not that big.

YN- Jimin Oppa, let them all handle.

She said grabbing Jimin's arms not letting him go near her Oppa's.

V- You too YN?

YN- Yup me too Tae Oppa. And I also want to know the reason.

Namjoon- Hobi Hyung listen it was___

Hoseok- Are you telling the reason?

Namjoon- No, I wa......

Namjoon aaa about to say something but got cut off by Hoseok.

Hoseok- Then keep quite Namjoon. And Yoongi Hyung and Seokjin Hyunv I want my answer Right now.

And that was it. Every brother knew that Hoseok reached his limits. Wanna know why? Cause he never call his Suga Hyung as Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung and Seokjin Hyunv.  And if he does then it's you time to do what he wants.

Jin- Ok fine. What happened was a boy said some bad things about you and Jungkook couldn't tolerate. When Yoongi got to know, even tho he was ill, he threatened him and slapped him.

Hoseok- Huh? Just for this reason?

Yoongi- What do you mean this reason? It was a big deal for us. Ok? So, better shut up.

Hoseok- Ok, but why were you ill?

Jungkook- Hyung this happened on the day we found that You both were kidnapped and we told you Yoongi Hyung fainted.  That's why.

Hoseok- Ohh. Look at me. I got to know this after almost like 11 months.

Jungkook- Hehe.

NG- You are BTS and YN?

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1015