💜38💜

Australia
Next Morning

Hoseok and YN were right now in there new room debating whether they should go out or not. They already made their decision but didn't know how to tell them. Just then there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Hana came in.

Hana- What are you two doing. Come outside for breakfast.

YN and Hoseok looked at each other. Hana was looking at both of them with confused face.

YN- Why can't we have breakfast in our room only?

Hana- It's Mr. Jung's order. I can't do anything. Now come on.

Hoseok- Ok. Let's go.

Hana- Come.

She then lead them to the dinning room. They both went and sat beside each other. Mr. And Mrs. Jung also came and sat. The maids served them their breakfast. They were eating in a whole silence. So, Mrs. Jung decided to break it.

Ms. Jung- So, did you both decided?

She said gaining the attention of rest three. YN said something to Hoseok with her eyes and he nodded and said

Hoseok- We will tell you by evening. 

M. Jung- Sure, you can tell us anytime. And ya before going to school, wait for me. I gave to give you both something.

YN- Ok.

They all again started having their breakfast. After the breakfast was done YN and Hoseok were in living room waiting for Mr. Jung.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seoul

The Kim brothers just had there breakfast and were in there way to school. They didn't told their Mom and Dad about what happened in school yesterday since they know there Dad will kbe so angry and want to kill that boy/Student. After sometime they reached their school and as usual there car was surrounded by their crazy fangirls. And some fanboys to of YN. They got off the car and the screaming started but soon stopped when they saw the car driving back and there was no sign of Hoseok and YN. The Kim brothers didn't minded that and went to their respective classes.

V and Jimin's Class

Rosé was continuously asking them about YN, but they don't know how to answer her.

V- Enough Rosé. You know what we will tell you later in lunch but please don't distrub us now. We are not in good mood.

Rosé- Ok fine. Tell me during Lunch. I will wait.

Jungkook Class

Jungkook came in his class and sat on his seat. He putted his head down between and hands and the table. After like 5 minutes he heard someone calling his name. He looked up and saw Lisa standing there with a smile on her face.

Shit. How will tell them? Jungkook thought.

Jk- H-Hi Lisa.

Lisa- Hii to you too. Where is YN? I didn't saw her with you today. Didn't she came?