💜42💜

~ SAY THAT SAME WORDS WHILE STANDING INFRONT OF ME.

The boy looked backwards in the direction of the voice and saw the Kim brothers standing right infront of him with cold expressions. This time, not one but two Kim Brothers were missing. Kim Hoseok and the other who shouted.

Yoongi- Tsk Tsk. You just woke a demon up. Wanna see who?

B- W-what do you mean?

~ Why are stuttering now?

The Kim Brothers came to the side and now the person was seen. It was Kim Seokjin.

( A/N- Were you thinking if angry Hobi. Hehe. This time let me show you angry Jin)

Jin started coming forward and the boy started taking steps backwards. He couldn't understand what was going on inside Jin's mind cause his World Wide Handsome face was not showing any expression.

Jin- Why are you backing? Say, what were you saying? Something about Hobi, right?
Say that again. I didn't heard clearly.

B- I-I

Slap

A loud slap with a loud voice was echoed.

Jin- What I- I? I SAID SAY THAT AGAIN!! YOU ARE ALL STUPID PEOPLE!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO? WHENEVER WE SEE YOU ALL TALK ABOUT US. DON'T YOU HAVE FUCKING MIND?  GO AND FIND SOME OTHER TOPIC GTO TALK AND STOP TALKING OR GIVING YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT OUR FAMILY YOU FUCKING BASTARD

Jin was about to say something but suddenly someone back hugged him.

Jin- Not now Hobi. Let me show him what is the consequences of saying bad about My Hobi............

Jin stopped what he was saying and turned backwards. He saw all his brothers standing there shocked and tears were there in their eyes. He looked at his waist and saw cute hands hugging him. He saw the person's face and was shocked. Slowly tears started coming from his eyes.

Jin- Yoongi am I dreaming? Or Hobi is really hugging me?

He asked still unsure if it was a dream or reality. Hoseok looked up with a pout.

Yoongi- How will I answer you? I think I am dreaming here. Hobi is hugging you Hyung. It's a dream.

Hoseok- No it's not. Hyung. I am back. Won't you hug me back.

Hoseok asked he was also having tears in his eyes. Jin saw him and quickly hugged him really tightly.

Hoseok- Hyung send all students out.

Hoseok said breaking the hug. Jin nodded and motioned all students to go out and within seconds the cafeteria was empty. Only Kim siblings were standing there.

~ Did you all forget me?

They looked behind Hoseok and saw their little sister standing there with a pout.

Jungkook- Hyung now I am seeing YN. Is it all dream?

YN and Hoseok looked at each other and giggled. YN went to Jungkook and pinched him up very hard

Jungkook- AAH. What was that for?

YN- Oppa, you are not dreaming. We are back. Really back. Forever.

V- Jinja?

YN- Ne.

Jimin- Can I hug you? Then I can believe that you are not their ghost.