💜2💜

~He is mine. Leave him Jungkook.

Jk- And who said he is yours. He is mine. So V Hyung leave him right now.

V- Mine. He loves me more. I am his cute little Maknae.

Jk- Excuse me.(Insert Jimin's Excuseeee Meeeee). I am the one and only Maknae here. The Golden Maknae. So he loves me more.

~Actually you both are Wrong. He loves me the most.

They both looked behind to see Jimin standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. Jungkook scoffed and said

Jk- He is mine. He loves me the most. You are all after me. So now V Hyung, get your hands off him. He will play with me.

V- And who gave you the right to decide who he will play with. You are younger than me so just listen to your Hyung. He will play with me.

Jimin- I think you are also younger than me. So leave him, he will play with me. Let's go Hyung.

Jk-No me

V- No. He will come with me.

Jimin- Me

You will be thinking what are they talking about. And some of you may have already guessed. But let me tell you. Hoseok just came from his room to drink some water and fill his bottle so he was going to the kitchen since his bottle was empty. And when was about to pass the living room the living room the Maknaes stopped him. The two Maknaes were deciding on what to play. When they saw Hoseok they both went to him and asked him to play with them but individually.

Hoseok sat on the couch not knowing what to do. They both came and took one hand of Hoseok. And now fighting who he will go with him. Then comes Jimin joining them.

Namjoon is in library now with YN. Jin and Yoongi are out.

Let's get back to story

Hoseok- Guys liste__

V- ME

Jk- I said ME.

Jimin- NO. I am older than you. Listen to me. He will come with me.

Hoseok took a deep breath and the yelled

Hoseok- NAMJOON. YN. WHERE ARE YOU?

His voice reached the library.

Namjoon and YN looked at each other and then sighed knowing why Hoseok is calling them

Well you see it's like a daily drama of the house and they all got used to it. Except for the one who is the reason of all this drama. I mean Hoseok.

They both nodded and went downstairs to see the similar scenery which they see usually.

Hoseok was on couch sitting. The two maknaes were pulling his hands on their sides and the third Maknae was trying to get their hands off Hoseok's hand. Hoseok sighed seeing Namjoon and YN. Then he said

Hoseok- Please save me from them.

RM- Hyung you know I can't handle them. Only Jin or Yoongi Hyung can.

Hoseok- So go and call them where are they?

YN- I think they said they were going out for some work. And will come within a hour or so. And it's already two hours so they will be back any time soon.

Just then one sound came from outside. The sound of opening the main door. Hoseok again sighed in relief as he knows that Jin and Yoongi will help me to get free. He impatiently waited if one of his Hyung to come. Soon enough a figure came in the living room.

~ Why are you holding Hobi like this?

Hoseok- Jin Hyung please save me. They are fighting for whom I will play with but instead of just talking they are pulling me.

Jin- You three leaves my Hobi right now.

Jimin- But Hyung__

Jin- Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung leave Hobi right now.

All of them left him. Jin asked Jungkook what happened and he told him. Jin sighed and said

Jin- You stupid idiot brats. You could have just asked him. He could have told you that with whom he wanna play. There was no need to pull his hands.

The Maknae thought about it and then smiled awkwardly.

Jimin- Hehe we didn't thought about that. Anyways Hobi Hyung with whom you wanna play. Me, Tae or Kook.

Jk- He will definitely choose me.

He said with a proud face.

V- No me.

Jin- Don't start again. Hobi tell them .

Hoseok- Thanks Hyung for giving me a chance to speak. And my dear Maknaes I can't play with any one of you I have to go and study I just came to fill my water bottle which was empty.

He said and pointed towards the bottle placed beside the couch.

~ Are you all done with your drama.

They all looked back and saw the cat I mean Yoongi standing there. YN went towards him running since she saw something in Yoongi's hand. She cooed and said

YN- Aww he is so cute.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰♧︎︎

Ta~Da Double Update.

Can you guess who is YN talking about?

Hope you like it. ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Don't forget to vote and Comment.

Meet you in next chapter

By By

👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Preety ling chapter)

Words Count- 890