Episode 1

"Hey y/n?! Is that really you?!"
A feminine voice echoed through the hallway.

The girl, who was called, looked back and found her friend running at her. She smiled a bit and hugged her.

"You don't even know how much I missed you"
She said with a sigh of relief.

"Uh it's because my dad was a bit sick so.."

"Oh c'mon y/n why you always have to care for them, he always insults you and grabs all your money, after all he is your 'step father'"
She mocked.

Y/n sighed.
"Yeah whatever but I'm here now right? So let's go to the class."

Her friend, Lily nodded but suddenly stopped making y/n confused.

"What--'

"You've been absent for a month and in the span of time a new student transferred here"
She whispered.

"So?"
Y/n whispered back.

"Maintain a distance from him"

"Why? Does his feet smell?"
Y/n asked with disgusted expression.

"No you stupid--"

"So? Does his mouth smell as stinking toilet?"

"Just shut up! I can't-- he's just a bit creepy and talks to himself, you know he gives psychotic vibes"
Lily said with serious look planted on her face.

Y/n shrugged a bit offended.
"Really? Lily? Only he talks to himself doesn't mean he's psycho or something!"

"But--"

"See it's already late, professor would shout in me, you go to your class, I would go to mine okay? Bye!"

Lily nodded with a sigh and waved at her.

Y/n shrugged and walked towards her class. She tried to sneak in but found the professor already looking at her.

"G-good morning sir!"
She bowed quickly and drifted away to a random vacant seat, one she found at the last.

The professor glared at her but went back on teaching.

She sighed in relief before taking out required materials from her backpack. That's when she noticed a presence beside her.

She was confused to see the boy sitting unbothered, cover in hoodie that covered half of his face. She shrugged it off and concentrated on the lecture.

She was a bit awkward with the frozen look of the boy, who didn't glanced at her even, his gaze was stuck on his book nor did he look up towards the professor.

She coughed a bit to catch his attention but he didn't budge.

"Hey..?"
She initiated, the boy tilted his head slightly but went back to his previous position.

She was curious but more confused.
"Uh anything's wrong?"

"The boy shook his head, she couldn't see his face but muttered a small okay before concentrating.

"So students that's it for today. We'll continue this tomorrow, complete your assignment, hm. Bye have a good day."

Since he went out, it was a break for a short while. Y/n thought of going to the library to complete her back logs.

Everyone already rushed out, y/n stood up too but found the boy still in the same position.

"Hey won't you go out?"
She asked the boy, he didn't look at her and shook his head.

She sat back, beside him and spoke.
"By the way, my name is y/n!"
She chirped and stretched out his hand, but the boy didn't look at her nor did he accept the handshake.