Chapter 70

“Happy Birthday y/n!”
Y/n smiled, it was not the real one but the others were too excited to notice.

“Happy birthday, Mrs. Kim”
Jieun said with a smile.

“a-ah thank you chief”
Y/n bowed to her.

“You can go home soon today. But sure to complete them okay?”
She said with a soft smile on her face.

Y/n: “Y-yes. Thank you chief!”
Jieun nodded and went in.

She was continuously wished but she wasn’t happy because a certain someone hasn’t wished, heck he didn’t even acknowledged her birthday. It was a normal day routine, when it shouldn’t be according to her.

She took out her phone and smiled at the messages. Starting from friends to her cousins. Everyone was wishing her.

She replied them thank you’s.

She smiled at the message her sister in law sent her.

Mia: “Happy Birthday my little angel. Have a happy life ahead.”
Y/n couldn’t help but tear up.

If Hyebin would have been here, she might have did the same. She shook her head and replied to her.

“Thank you Eonnie..”

Mia: “I hope that brat wished you. If hadn’t then he will get a nice beating.”
She smiled sadly and typed.

“Yes he did. Actually he made me feel special since morning.”
She lied.

Mia: “Really?! What did he do?”
Y/n smiled. Even though it was just texts she could feel how desperately Mia wanted to know. Y/n sighed.

“When I woke up, first he gave me a bouquet full of roses and gave a long kiss on my forehead.”

Mia: “Wow how romantic..”

“Later on, he made me my favorite dish and also bought me many flowers including the dress”

Mia: “Is he planning something else?”

“Um I don’t know.”

Mia: “I’m sure he is!”
Y/n hoped. All she did was hope. It’s okay if it didn’t start with how she always wished for but maybe she will sleep at night with a genuine smile right?

Y/n: “Okay! I’ll get going. Talk to you later eonnie..”

Mia: “Yes love. Bye take care ~3~"

She pursed her lips and continued doing something shrugging all of the thoughts.

Time Skip

Y/n waved at her employees and left the place. She went to her home with a bored face. Opening the door, she found her husband doing something.

Y/n: “What are you doing?”

Vante: “Nothing just trying to make it up.”
He spoke, looking at the puzzles seriously.

Y/n: “Oh.. is that what you’re doing.. can you do it later?”

Vante: “Why?”
He asked without looking away from the puzzles.

Y/n: “B-because-- why aren’t you looking at me? See I’m earlier than usual.”

Vante: “Yes you are. And you should get early freetime. Because you’re very hardworking.”

Y/n sighed and walked upstairs. She washed her self but all she could think was.