Chapter 11

“Where the heck are you even going?!”
Vante growled at y/n who, stood up to leave the class just after the lecture. It was new for him, she didn’t even look at him unlike those other days.

She paused and turned around to look at him.

Y/n: “Why do you care? You’re supposed to meet Lisa for project!”
She stated coldly. Vante smirked.

Vante: “Yeah you’re right so, I’m excited to meet her, she’s very bea—”
He stopped as he already found her going away, stomping her feet angrily.

He suppressed himself from smiling. He quickly grabbed his bag and rushed behind her.

Vante POV

I enjoyed making her jealous. She looked so obvious, I was way too excited but quickly suppressed myself and headed behind her, not caring that I had to meet someone.

She suddenly stopped so as I. She turned around.

Y/n: “Why are you following me?!”
She growled but looked like an angry cat.

Vante: “who said I’m following you? I’m not even interested to follow you!”

I scoffed, she puffed out her cheeks and turned back rather harshly, walked past me, heading to the opposite direction. I frowned and followed her again.

Y/n: “Is this not called following?! Even tho I’m changing my direction, you’re still following me!”

She raised her eyebrows.

Vante: “I changed my mind, and I wanna go this way!”
I shrugged, she crossed her arms and leaned on the wall beside her.

Y/n: “Okay then you may go wherever you want I’m standing here!”
She fake smiled. I cleared my throat.

Taehyung!!”

I found Lisa coming towards us with a wide smile, I looked at y/n and smirked, when I found her looking down.

“Hi Lisa!”
I chimed, y/n looked at me with a frown.

Lisa: “I actually waited for you to meet me at the lunchroom, so I came here searching for you, Let’s have lunch together!”
She chirped.

Vante: “um yeah, I actually forgot to meet you, let’s go!”
He smiled, well tried to.

Lisa: “yeah we have to talk about the project. You can join us too y/n, c’mon!”
Before y/n could even deny, she forcefully dragged her along with her.

Y/n: “Its o-okay Lisa.. let me—”

Lisa: “Oh c’mon y/n, how can I leave you alone?”

Y/n: “but—"

Vante: “please y/n, accompany us, you would get bored alone..”
I spoke up with a smirk. She looked at me and scoffed.

Soon we reached lunchroom, and settled ourselves on the seats. I just kept looking at y/n with a smirk on my face.

Lisa: “let me order something for you, I would take some ramen!”
Before I could speak, a voice interrupted us.

“Y/n!”
The smirk wiped off my lips. I clenched my fist so as my jaw.

Y/n: “oh hello Chani!”
I looked down hiding my anger.

Why am I affected? It isn’t because I’m jealous, it’s just because I hate him.

Chani: “I heard you’re my partner for the project?”
Y/n nodded with a smile.

Chani: “I have an idea for the theme!”