Chapter 53

Since, I also had a case studied about dark empaths or dark triad personality and decided to add it in here. I keenly request you guys to not make bad comments or degrade the writing or the character. Since it's just a showcase about a person who suffers from such a personality and it's not really their mistake :)

Anyways enjoy the changes!

------------------✿✿✿✿------------------

We came down, and all I did was sitting on the chair, tired as heck.

Jungkook: “Tired, already? You’ve more to look on”

Y/n: “Like what?”

Jungkook: “Like your first night..”
He flashed his evil grin which looked more like a sneaky bunny that was having evil thoughts of how to take the revenge from his owner who didn’t treat him.

‘Well I’m worried too.. someone please help me’

Taehyung: “Y/n.. are you tired?”
He asked worriedly.

I glared at him blankly.

Y/n: “What does it look to you?”
I scoffed.

Mia: “Its your wedding day, be happy okay! Don’t be sarcastic like that!”
She scolded me, and all I could do was roll my eyes at her.

Taehyung: “Its okay! Don’t scold her.. the dress is heavy and my alters made it more difficult for her!”
Taehyung said guiltily and caressed my hands kneeling down infront of me. I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

Baekhyun: “Guys you need to sign the document, to make your relationship official!”

Taehyung and I nodded, as we made it to there. Taehyung signed it, and then I signed too.

"Don't you dare disassociate! Because only one signature is required"
I scoffed.

Others all laughed out.

Taehyung looked at her, he stretched out his hand. Y/n held it without any second thoughts.

Taehyung: "Let's go to our home y/n.. let's start our new beginning.. are you willing to do that?"

I said yes. All our friends cheered for us. He intertwined our hands as our friends went and lead up the way.

Namjoon: "You guys lead your way in this car. We'll stay closely behind you"

Jin: "Why are we accompanying them?"

Baekhyun: "Because Mia wants to wish them good luck.."
Mia nodded softly.

Taehyung opened the car door for her. She smiled at him and hopped inside.

All other members sat in the van standing just behind the car.

Soon they drove off. Y/n was humming a tune feeling butterflies in her tummy. She was glowing and Taehyung couldn't really ignore it.

His gaze couldn't waver from her beautiful face, until the car stopped suddenly.

Y/n startled and so did Taehyung. They looked outside the window, y/n felt her heart fell into stomach noticing the blood overflowing infront of them.

She teared up as the lady cried out in immense pain holding the dead, lifeless body of someone, the ambulance trying to hold her back. Her cries were tormenting.

Y/n couldn't take the cries, her heart bled even though she didn't knew anything about them. She looked up at Taehyung who was hushed quiet.

She frowned and placed her hand on his shoulder.