Chapter 16

Y/n: "I-I have something more to t-tell.."
She stammered, Vante couldn't come out from the shock he already had, but furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at her attentively.

Y/n: "M-me and Taehyung... w-we already g-got in relationship-"

Vante: "WHAT?!"
Y/n flinched, she looked up in horror.

Vante: "ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?! REALLY?!"

Y/n's lips quivered as her eyes filled with tears. Once Vante noticed, he panicked and quickly calmed himself down.

Vante: "Y/n.. Don't cry.. I'm not angry, let's talk it out okay?"
He tried to be calm and soft but it just came out as an order.

Y/n nodded and wiped her tears harshly.

Vante sighed.

Vante: "He loves you?"

Y/n: "y-ye-"

Vante: "You love him?"

Y/n: "y-yes"
Vante clenched his jaw in annoyance.

Vante: "Do you both kissed?"

He gritted his teeth. Y/n shivered at his dangerously calm voice but was quick enough to shake her head in denial.

Vante sighed in relief, but didn't let her notice. He was okay until she was happy, he did want everyone of him to love her, just love her, nothing more.

Vante: "As I told you, you can behave with us anyway you like.. but no kisses and nothing intimate you get that? TaeTae is an exception.."

He inhaled sharply after completing. Y/n nodded obediently with a sweet smile on her lips.

Vante turned around and left, leaving back y/n dumbfounded. Once she was pulled out from her daze, she gasped and ran behind him.

Y/n: "Yah! What was it?! Why did you leave me there?!"
She yelled, but Vante ignored her hiding a sweet smile that formed on his lips.

Time Skip

Y/n was laying on the bed panting heavily.

Y/n: "Is it this sweaty to love someone?!"
She complained as she ran all along to be with him but he just ignored totally, so she stopped and sneakily got away towards the dorm, fortunately her sessions were completed.

💨

After drinking some water, she wiped her forehead and initiated steps to go for a shower, when the door slammed open.

Y/n flinched and fell on the bed.

Vante: "WHERE WERE YOU?! WHEN I LOOKED BACK YOU WEREN'T THERE! I SEARCHED FOR YOU I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED! COULDN'T YOU EVEN INFORM ME THAT YOU WERE GOING BACK AND NOT FOLLOWING ME!"

Y/n took time to process everything he said, she didn't understand like everything but she knew that he was angry because she left him alone.

She kept her hand on her beating heart and sighed.

Y/n: "I'm sorry.."
Vante screwed his eyebrows.

Vante: "That's it?"

Y/n nodded.

Y/n: "Yes! And you should forgive me because you love me, and I'm your beloved girlfriend!"
I furrowed my eyebrows.

Vante: "When did you become my girlfriend?"

Y/n: "I love you and you accepted that means we are dating and eventually I'm your girlfriend!"
She huffed and crossed her arms, with her bottom lip jutting out.