Episode 2

Y/n POV

“Yes!! Kim Taehyung, the new transferee!!”
She was concerned but it didn’t concerned me at all instead I was amused on hearing his name.

'Kim Taehyung' I whispered to myself, until she brought me back to the reality.

“What the hell y/n?! I’m talking to you!! Where are you zoning out!!”
She yelled at me, I snapped out and found her looking at me with furious eyes.

“I-I am sorry—”

“JUST LISTEN TO ME--!!”
She was suddenly cut off by a harsh yet cold voice.

“Why are you shouting like a barking b*tch, huh?!!
We both flinched and looked up to see him, Taehyung, burning holes in the body of Lily.

He glanced at me and I gulped, because his stare was completely different by now,  a bit red and full of rage.

Lily: “I-I am sorr—”

“That’s what you’ve learnt in the whole world!!”
He snapped and went away, everyone avoided his gaze.

Lily: “Have you seen how dangerous he is!”
She whispered.

I was confused.

“But he was so shy and quiet in front of me”
I murmured to myself before getting dragged away by her.

It was the end of our class, almost and the whole time I could do was, thinking about him.

I really found him interesting at the first sight. I was kinda curious about him.

I was snapped from my thoughts when she called me.

“let’s go!”

She smiled at me, I did the same and said.
“You go! I’m supposed to recover the syllabus, I’ll stay in the library for a long!”

“Are you sure? Should I go?”
She asked, I smiled and nodded.

She beamed back and left.

I sighed and started packing my backpack. I grabbed it and left the class.

I was walking through the hallway, there were only a few students, so it was silent and I could hear my own footsteps.

I was supposed to change my direction but someone suddenly bumped into me.

I fell down on the floor and looked up to find a pair of sparkling eyes looking at me worriedly.

I was awestruck, knowing it was him.

“Are you okay?”
He asked looking at me worriedly, and I was still on the floor looking at him completely confused.

Is it him? The one whom I saw the moment before rageful, and rude.

I gulped as he stick out his hand. I took it as he helped me to stand up.
I stood.
“T-thank you T-taehyung… I-I mean sorry—”

“Hey no need to be sorry, and btw I’m not Taehyung, I’m Kimchi!”
He beamed. My jaw dropped, Is he sick?

He sounded so happy and cheerful unlike in the morning harsh and cold.

His eyes were sparkling ✨

I was confused, when he suddenly took out his hand. I startled.
“I’m Kimchi! How about we become friends?”
I hesitantly took his hands, and smiled.

“I’m Y/n… a-and yes we c-can be friends? If you want to!”
He smiled widely, and that’s when his boxy smile showed up. My heart skipped a bit. His smile is so beautiful, hell it was beyond beautiful.