Chapter 37

Vante was sitting in a corner upset about the previous incidence yet he sat down on the chair with his chin resting on his palms, staring at Y/n.

It was all well and good going until, Vante noticed something odd. He furrowed his eyebrows, his lips forming a deep frown.

Vante POV

I clenched my first when I noticed her smiling so beautifully at someone who wasn't me.

I glared at the guy who was smiling.

Vante: “Who’s this guy grabbing the attention of my girl! What the shit are they smiling for?”

Saying that, I slammed my hands on the table and stood up, walking towards her. I grabbed her by her arm, and she yelped.

Vante: “What are you doing huh?! Why are you smiling so unnecessarily?”

Y/n: “oh lord.. that’s why I always refrain from bringing any of your alters here!”
She whisper yelled and tried to remove her upper arm from my grip.

Vante: “That’s not what I asked! And who’s this guy, giving flirty smiles!”

Y/n: “Vante! Don’t create a scene okay?! Please don’t threaten my job! He’s the coworker and his smile is naturally flirty so please”
I just glared at her and back at him.

Vante: “No smiling and sharing phone numbers! Maintain distance! I’m watching you okay?”

She sighed but nodded nonetheless.

“Ugh where is my order lady?!”
The customer yelled, I clenched my teeth and glared at him.

Vante: “Have some patience! And don’t raise your voice at my girl!”
I yelled back. How dare that shitty guy!

Y/n: “Vante!”
I whisper-yelled, mumbling ‘sorrys’ to Jennie and the customer.

Y/n: “You just go and sit there please!”
I just rolled my eyes and sat back at the place.

Y/n bowed at the girl who just nodded in response.

Good for her if she would’ve spoke anything then I wouldn’t have tolerated.’
I muttered underneath my breath.

Y/n gave the orders and sighed.

“Excuse me Miss.. can I get hot chocolate please?”

Y/n: “Um yeah, just wait for few minutes!”
I looked at them annoyed. I’m not liking this conversation with a stranger! Ugh!

Kai: “Your boyfriend is really possessive I guess?”
I knitted my eyebrows eyeing them. I was about to approach them but she just nodded plainly and headed towards me. I smiled in content.

Vante: “How long now?”
I asked feeling proud for some reason.

Y/n: “I just started Vante-ah.. how can I just leave it behind?”
I clicked my tongue.

Vante: “I don’t like when others get a chance to talk to you”
I shrugged.

Y/n: “What? Are you even for real Vante?! Is that even called a conversation, that’s my job and I need to get their order”

Vante: “But—”

Y/n: “The customer is here!”
She stood and greeted them.

I clenched my fists.

Vante: “Stupid customer! Couldn’t even let me talk! Grabbing all the attention as if he is a special person!”
I rolled my eyes at the way he sat, being an authority for a day.