Chapter 45

It has been a week or two that Y/n was recovered. She could walk around the house with herself and explored it all over.

Every each of Taehyung's alter and he himself were around her, following her everywhere so that she won't hurt herself.

Y/n: "I've been inside home for two weeks, I really want to go out!"
She whined. Taehyung looked at her.

"Let's go out then, I'll make you meet someone very precious to me"
Taehyung said softly.

Y/n: "Okay!" She hurriedly stood up. Taehyung panicked.

Taehyung: "Why don't you stay calm? If that's how you're going to behave, I'm not taking you out"

Y/n pouted.

"Don't scold me, Tae. I'll stay calm"
She muttered softly.

Taehyung: "You don't even let me get angry.."
Saying that he kissed her forehead making her giggle softlym

Y/n: “By the way, where are we going?”
I asked as we were walking side by side.

Taehyung: “We are going to meet granny.. will you want to meet her?”
My eyes softened.

Y/n: “Of course Tae! I would get to meet the wonderful person to raise you up”
He smiled genuinely.

Y/n POV

“Hello Granny..”
Taehyung muttered and crouched down.

His eyes turned glossy but his smile never did bend.

“Are you happy up there? I hope you’re not missing me so much”
A tear slid down his cheek as he caressed the carved letters of his grandmom on the cemetery.

I crouched down at him and placed my hand over his, he looked at me as I softly smiled.

Taehyung: “Well, granny see whom I brought here? My girlfriend, my love and my forever.. Y/n”
I blushed.

Taehyung: “She’s the one who supported me.. I’m glad I met her granny, and today I can confess to you that you don’t have to worry about me now!”
He chuckled.

Taehyung: “I love you, I miss you granny! I’ll meet you often now!”
He asked smiling widely looking at me. I smiled back and nodded. He held my hand and started to walk away, I looked back and smiled at the cemetery, muttering a small ‘thank you’

Y/n: “Taehyungie! I’m hungry!”
I pouted, he frowned.

Taehyung: “But I didn’t brought any m-money with me?”
He frowned, checking his pockets hurriedly.

Y/n: “So what? I brought my money”
I spoke as we continued to walk.

Taehyung: “B-but everytime it’s you who pays.. I can’t even do anything for you as a boyfriend”
He sadly muttered but I could hear it.

Y/n: “Tae, you’re being with me, happy and healthy is more than enough.. you don’t have to think about these stupid shits”

Taehyung: “Shhh no cursing!”
I giggled.

Y/n: “I don’t think this is the only guy who keeps on insulting everyone in Vante”
He huffed, I halted suddenly.

Taehyung: “Hey what’s wrong?”

Y/n: “Tae! That restaurant, can we go there to have something please? It looks so cozy!”
I asked hopefully looking at the small restaurant not noticing how Taehyung frowned.

Y/n: “Taee! Please let’s go!”
I just started dragging him, when he didn’t respond, not glancing at him but suddenly he stopped, finally catching my attention.