Chapter 34

Next day

Taehyung and Y/n were walking to the university even when Taehyung insisted her to take a rest, she shrugged it off.

Taehyung felt too awkward with the silence they had in between them.

Lisa: "Y/n! Are you okay now, huh? I came to meet you yesterday but you were sleeping so your boyfriend told me to go and not disturb!"
She pouted.

Lisa: "But now that you're here, let's go! I can help you with what you left!"
She sputtered and jumped on tippy toes.

Y/n smiled gratefully.

Y/n: "Thank you so much!"

Lisa: "Oh shut up, let's get going, shall we?"

Y/n: "But I remember, we don't have the same session"

Lisa: "Oops.. my bad. Anyways, I can walk you until your class, o-only if your boyfriend doesn't mind."

Y/n glanced at Taehyung who instantly lowered his gaze.

Y/n: "He won't. He can't"

She muttered the last two words enough for Taehyung to hear and looked up at her with his hurt pair of eyes.

Y/n smiled and walked with Lisa, leaving Taehyung behind who was frozen.

'Was he really no one to y/n now?'

His heart clenched at the thought him labelled as no one to her. He shrugged off the thoughts and followed them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip

Y/n POV

I knew there was something wrong between Taehyung and Hyebin, the day he refused to even stay with me, and went to Hyebin leaving me alone, I expected him to never come back.

He was crying.

Was it because his alters warned him to not be with Hyebin?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone speak to me.

It was a boy, I never noticed?

I frowned my eyebrows.

"Are you talking to me?"
I asked.

The boy nodded timidly, since Taehyung and I were sitting in the library, the boy gestured as if asking to sit.

Y/n nodded. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, he was sitting on another table as y/n asked him not to sit with her.

"U-um.. hi? You might not know me, but I'm your junior, and y-you know.. I-I liked you for a long time.."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he gripped the pen, he was holding.

Y/n was surprised too.

Y/n: "W-what? I-I mean.. that's so random--"

"That's not! A-actually, I held back the urge to confess for a very long time now! B-but I just did it.. I--"
The boy was hyperventilating.

Y/n panicked.

Y/n: "H-hey! Calm down, okay?"

Taehyung pursed his lips and looked at
y/n with a hurt expression planted on his face.

He did not like how her voice was so soft and worried. He felt jealous would be an understatement. His heart burnt and cried at the same time.

"I k-know maybe you're seeing someone else, but t-trust me.. I'm really serious for this, just one date..."

Taehyung curled his toes in nervousness. He wanted to hold her and claim her as his infront of that boy. He wanted to pull her up and--

Taehyung gasped silently at his thought process, he realised something, something that he couldn't realise until he hurt her, until he found her crying, until he found her looking at him with a blank gaze.