Chapter 32

Not a proof read :)

Vante: "Babe, you aren't feeling too dizzy, are you? See, we can still go back to the dorm. I know you need rest--"

Y/n: "Why would I need rest? Wait, aren't you mad at me for visiting a club?"
She asked all of a sudden, halting.

I looked down.

Vante: "I'm not. I know you have reasons--"

Y/n: "What reasons are you talking about?"

I gulped at her cold voice.

Vante: "Princess, I know what made you do that. And I can't be sorry enough but--"

Y/n: "Your sorry can never be enough, it would be much better if you let me go"
She spat sternly and started walking.

Vante: "But you asked me to stay with you yesterday. Stop pretending to be strong"
She stopped yet again but never turned back.

Vante: "Because, a drunk person does not always lies."

Y/n: "SO WHAT?! So what do you want me to do?! Hold you when you're not even interested in me?! Keep holding you knowing that the feelings aren't mutual?!"
She yelled, her eyes began to tear up.

I cupped her cheeks.

Vante: "Feelings are mutual, I love you"

Y/n: "But your host doesn't.. the same thing is happening yet again. Am I just a toy? T-that you guys are playing with me?"
She whispered staring at me with those glossy eyes.

Those pair of eyes were enough to tear me apart. I just wanted to take all the pain away from her eyes.

Vante: "No love.. I--"

Y/n: "The way Taehyung was hugging her yesterday was so beautiful to watch, if.. if only I wasn't in a relationship with him. It felt like I got cheated"
She trembled. I embraced her quickly.

Vante: "No! You aren't cheated y/n! You know we can never do that!"

She chuckled dryly.

Y/n: "You know what, he never touched me, and if I did he would just shake it off, he would get uncomfortable. Of course that's going to hurt me.. Hyebin is not anyone, she's someone that once made Taehyung happy, and after that he never smiled.. n-not even for me.."

I pursed my lips, trying not to tear up, I just held her closer if that's even possible. I couldn't form any words to comfort her, Taehyung just broke her.

Y/n: "I made a mistake that I thought I had a chance, I don't know how many times you guys are going to break me"
She giggled playfully.

Vante: "Y/n please don't say like that.. I-I love you! I love you so much that you can't imagine! I've never loved anyone except you, no one. Please don't say that"

She didn't respond but instead pulled out. Helplessly, I had to let her go, but my hands itched to hold her back again, as if she was going to drift apart from me.

She wiped off her tears and gave a tight-lipped smile.

Y/n: "But face is the same.. Let's go, we don't want to be late, do we?"
She started walking nonetheless and followed her. I couldn't bring myself up to watch her like that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n sat on the bench and sighed.

Vante: "Would it be okay if I ask you something?"

She looked up at him and gave a timid nod.