Chapter 58

Double update 😗

The house was filled with loud laughs. Y/n couldn't hold back her laugh when she found V covered in flour from top to bottom.

V stared at her with a so done face, but only he knew how happy he was.

V: "Come one, y/n! I'm very messed up, I just bathed and see this"
He sulked.

Y/n walked over to, still giggling as she started dusting him off.

Y/n: "Then who asked you to go and bake cake?"

V: "Wait. You showered just now right?"

Y/n confusedly look at him.
"Yeah. I-- no V.. you won't do tha--"

She yelled loudly when he hugged her. She thrashed in his hold, V laughed out when she was smeared in flour too.

V: "Mutual, right?"

Y/n: "It's not fair! Ugh!"

V: "Let's shower together the--"

Y/n: "No way! I'm going to shower again. I'll just change my clothes and don't you dare follow, clean the mess you've created!"
She pointed on the floor and walked upstairs sassily.

V chuckled and started wiping the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vante POV

Y/n: “Hello?”

I perked out my ears when she suddenly stood up, talking on the phone. Whom she might be talking to?

I thought to myself and sat patiently until she completed the talk.

Y/n: “What? Really?”
I quirked my eyebrow when she smiled bashfully.

Y/n: “Thank you! Thank you so much! I’ll be there tomorrow by the morning!”
She said excitedly and hung after saying some ok(s). She came and instantly sat beside me and looked at me, her eyes sparkling.

Y/n: “Guess what?!”
I shook my head.

Y/n: “I applied for a job a few days ago, and they accepted me! I hopefully can start working from tomorrow in the company!”
She clasped her hands, as she did a little happy dance.

Vante scoffed.
"As if they'll be getting an employee like you, how come they won't select my princess?"

I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her on my lap. Y/n blushed.

Y/n: "Come one Vante.. there are more talented people than me"

Vante: "But only you can make me crawl to you, sweetheart"

Y/n gulped when I stared at her unfazed.

Y/n: "U-uh Vante.. can I go and do the job?"

Vante: "You can do whatever you want. But you'll continue only then, when the chief--"

Y/n: "Chief will be girl and not a man"
She cut me off. I chuckled.

Vante: "You know everything don't you!"
I playfully bit on her earlobe. She giggled.

Vante: "Giggling eh?"
He pulled her closer and start giving butterfly kisses everywhere. She laughed.

Vante: "I wanna nom nom you"

Y/n: "Yuck! Stop! That's cringe Vante, it doesn't suit you!"

I paused and gave a nod seriously.
"Yeah, that's right. Let's be straight forward then, I want you under me babydoll, screaming daddy--"