Chapter 18

Y/n POV

After sitting for good 15 minutes, I stood up sighing sadly. I eyed the other students and decided to get in for the subject class.

I silently sat on the bench, there were few students already sitting and discussing about something. I just shrugged, and sat lonely.

I don’t really feel like talking to someone, until they approach me themselves.

I took out my notes and started reading, but my thoughts kept worrying me a lot.

He won’t dissociate, right? I hope he won’t, I don’t her to get hurt or creeped out.

After sometime…

“Hey y/n where were you?”
There stood Rosé with an awkwardly smiling face, as the boy back at her kept staring at her.

Did he even care for me not being around him?

I rolled my eyes and gave my best fake smile to her.

Y/n: “I actually had some important work, you don’t have to worry about!”
I paused and continued when she settled on her seat in front of me.

Y/n: “I guess you enjoyed your time together..”

I said secretly glancing at Kimchi who was just so lost in her. I clenched my jaw and stomped on his toe. He yelped in pain quickly disconnecting his creepy gaze on her.

Kimchi: “Yah! Why did you do that?!”
He whisper-yelled.

Y/n: “Oh I just thought, there were some cockroaches see your shoe is red so I guessed it wrong!”
I laughed out, Rosé eyed me weirdly with a slight smile on her lips.

Rosé: “I guess I’ll just s-sit there, you know I-I suffer from nearsightedness so..”
Before anyone of us could respond she stood and hurried to the benches at first.

Kimchi: “I wanna sit with her..”
He whined and looked at me in hope, I looked away.

Y/n: “Go and sit there then!”
I shrugged and looked down at my book.

Kimchi: “Are you sure?”
He asked excitedly, I frowned and nodded.

He cheered and went to her. I was sitting alone on the bench. I didn’t mind would be extremely wrong to say.

Rosé being a sweetheart made him sit with her. I looked away that’s when the rude professor entered and started teaching with a salty face.

As it started, I couldn’t help but glance at Kimchi who was sitting blankly staring at her. ‘He’s literally a creepy stalker!’ I grumbled.

It went on for 20 minutes when suddenly Kimchi stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Vante: “Who the hell made me sit here?!”

A growl was heard in hall shuddering everyone in fear, even the professor. He panicked and eyed every student.

“Who made him sit there?!”
The professor asked.

Rosé: “But it was y-you who came and sat—”

Vante: “I didn’t ask you, shut it!”

He yelled again, I frowned looking at the scared girl, scratch it, my lungs filled with a feeling of satisfaction and pride.

He looked around, his eyes hardening but once he noticed me, those softened as he wordlessly started walking towards me, before sitting beside me.

I smiled at him widely.