Home Sweet Home

Sam was spending way too much time in the prison, and Ponk missed him like crazy. The way he would hold him, his kisses, god, even the sound of his breathing. Ponk missed everything.

He was scrolling through his social media when he heard a knock on the door. That's weird, Ponk thought as he got up.
"Hello?" Ponk asked. No answer. Huh, he thought.

Sam's POV

I was finally finished work. I stood in front of our house. I knocked on the door, bouquet of flowers in hand.
"Hello?" I heard Ponk ask. I had to stifle a giggle. The door slowly opened.
"Hel- Sammy!" He said happily, wrapping me up in a hug.
"Hi, Ponkie," I reply, hugging the short boy.

Third Person

The boys hugged for a while, and Sam broke the hug.
"I have something for you, Ponkie."
"What is it?" Ponk asks. That's when Sam revealed the bouquet of flowers.
"I love them, Sammy! Thank you," Ponk said. Sam smiled.
"You're welcome. Now, why don't we go inside?" Sam asks. Ponk nodded, and grabbed the taller's hand, smiling giddily. He's back. He's really back, Ponk thought. God, he's so cute, Sam thought. They made their way inside, and sat on the couch.
"I missed you," Ponk said, making grabby hands towards Sam. Sam laughed, and put the shorter boy on his lap, to cuddle. Ponk rested his head on Sam's shoulder.
"I missed you too, Ponkie." The boys stayed like this for hours.

Ponk's POV

I was getting tired. But I wanted to stay with Sammy. After all, he was gone for months. I never wanted to let go him, I wanted to stay like this forever. Him holding me, me resting on him. Fuck, what do I do? Do I go to bed, or do I stay with Sammy? I thought. Sam seemed to read my mind, as he picked me up and took me upstairs.
"What are you doing, Sammy? Why are we going upstairs?" I asked. He ignored me, which made me really frustrated. We had reached our bedroom now, and he put me down.
"Ponkie, I'm tired," Sam said. I couldn't help but smile. He was laying down now. I laid down beside him, and he began to spoon me. I snuggled into his touch, and we fell asleep together, once again.

A/N
Tysm for reading this and this took three days to do. Chapters are probs gonna be short, and uploads are most likely gonna be all over the place. See you next time! :]