Change Isn't Good

Alright, this oneshot represents neurodivergence. Sam has ADHD and autism, and credits go to @Noki_Is_Soup for inspo! Their book is called On The Spectrum, and it's a Dreamnotnap fic where Sapnap has autism! It's a really awesome book, you should definitely check it out! Also there's gonna be some fanart at the bottom  that looks like shit :). This is based off of where the boys live irl. And the flight time is accurate (I do research lol)

-

Sam and Ponk were getting ready to go on vacation. They were going to the UK to visit Ponk's parents. The only problem with this was that the men lived in Texas. Which meant that the couple would be on a plane for around 10 hours. And the problem with this, you ask? 

Sam is neurodivergent. He was initially diagnosed with ADHD when he was in Pre-K, and diagnosed with autism in middle school. Ponk knew about Sam's neurodivergence, and always made sure he had fidgets, comfort items, and Sam's noise-cancelling headphones on him at all times, in case Sam had a meltdown or sensory overload.

-

  "Are you all packed yet, Sammy?" Ponk asked. Their flight was due tomorrow morning, and Ponk wanted to make sure that Sam had everything he needed. 

  "Yep! I just need some toiletries and my meds, and then I'll be ready," Sam replied. He entered the shared bathroom, and grabbed his toiletries, like shampoo and body wash. He retrieved them, and stuffed them into the designated bag. 

He then opened the medicine cabinet, and got his medication bottles. He stuffed them in the bag as well. He walked back to the bedroom, and put the bag into his suitcase, which was forest green and had Minecraft and crown stickers all over it.

He dragged the suitcase downstairs, and put it by the door with Ponk's maroon one. He then went over to the couch and flopped down on it.

  "Do you have my other stuff?" Sam inquired.

  "I'm gonna pack that stuff tomorrow. That way, you don't have to go digging for King Explosion (idek)." King Explosion was a Minecraft creeper that had a crown on it, hence its name.

  "Good idea," Sam said. 

  Ponk eventually got up to get them dinner. After a little while, he came back with macaroni and cheese, Sam's favourite. They are in silence, occasionally making small talk. When the boys were finished, Ponk got the bowls and took them over to the sink and washed them. He knew Sam hated washing dishes, but he really didn't mind. He just wanted his boyfriend to be happy. Ponk was soon finished with the dishes, and let the water out of the sink and dried his hands. 

  "Ponkieee," Sam whined, making grabby hands toward the smaller. Ponk chuckled.

  "Clingy much?" Ponk asked jokingly. Sam whined again, and Ponk sat beside him on the couch. Sam immediately cuddled into Ponk's touch, and the latter ruffled Sam's blond hair. Ponk made sure that Sam had enough room to stim, though.

  Ponk was aimlessly scrolling through Netflix when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked down at Sam.

  "Can we watch Kung-fu Panda?" Sam asked.

  "Sure! Let me go get some snacks." With that, Ponk left for the kitchen. He got some popcorn, candy, soda, and chips. He carried all these things back and set them down on the coffee table. Ponk opened the bags of chips, and gave Sam the popcorn. They spent that night bingeing the Kung-fu Panda movies and cuddling.

 -

I just now noticed that in most of my oneshots I make Sam sub/soft lol. Also this is the fanart ↓

I just realized that it looks like shit LMAO DLSNGKSFJSNJGKSN

Also I'm sorry if this doesn't properly represent neurodivergence, I tried my best.