We're Supposed to be Enemies Pt.2

SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY I WAS PLAYING ROBLOX WITH MY FRIENDS AND IT SLIPPED MY MIND

TW: slight smut, suicidal thoughts(?)

  "I'm here to turn myself in." Sam knew what he was doing was wrong, but he was so fucking done. He just wanted Ponk.

  Speaking of.

  "What are you doing?? You're not going to prison." Sam whirled around to see Ponk, his one and only. He smiled, opening his arms up. (Literally giving revivebur rn)

  "I'm done with this. I'm done with it all." Sam laughed a bit.

  "Why? You have me! You can't leave me alone! I need you Sam." Some tears fell.

  "We're supposed to be enemies, Ponk. This isn't how this works. You're supposed to hate me!" Sam dropped his hands, and tears fell.

  "Well I don't. I'm not leaving you, so let's go." Ponk grabbed Sam's hand. "Sorry for putting you through all this trouble, ma'am." Ponk walked, dragging Sam with him.

-

HERE WE GO, SKIP IF YOU AREN'T COMFY (what am I doing with my life)

  They were at Sam's flat. As soon as they were in the door, Ponk slammed his lips onto Sam's. Sam immediately missed back, grabbing onto Ponk's jacket. Sam started to push Ponk onto the couch. He realized what Sam was doing, and pulled away.

  "Let's take this to bedroom." With that, he left Sam in the living room. Sam followed shortly after.

IT'S OKAY NOT COMFY PEOPLE, THE BAD PART HAS COME TO AN END (haha y'all got robbed)

  In the bedroom, Ponk was waiting. Waiting for Sam. After a little while, the latter entered the bedroom to find Ponk has fallen asleep. Smiling, the blonde laid down beside his lover. Ponk nuzzled into Sam's touch, and the two fell asleep.

-

Guys I am so sorry this is so short, but I've had a stressful couple of weeks. I still wanted to get something out to you guys, and I hope this is enough. Anyways! WE'RE OVER 1k READS! I honestly don't deserve this, y'all are too nice. Anyways, I'm still open to requests, and have a good day/night!