Online Friendship

Alright, so fun fact, my little sister (who's six) actually picked the plot for this one! Can we get Ws in chat??

So basically, Sam and Ponk are online friends, and this is heavily based on the many friendships I've made on the Internet <3
~
  Ponk's POV
  "You dick!" I screeched through the mic at my best friend, Sam. He had knocked me off the platform of Tower of Hell.
  I was almost to the top.
  He was gonna pay.

  "Well, I couldn't let you get to the top that easy, now could I?" He chuckles. "Besides, it's funny when you yell."
  "Yeah, yeah..." I mutter. I had left, and was searching for another game to play.

  "Oh, Sam! I've seen this game on TikTok before, Escape Cheese?" I ask.
  "Oh, yeah, I've heard of that one! Apparently, you get chased by a rat in a cheese maze." He says. "It's supposed to be scary."

  I click on the game, and wait for it to load up.
  It eventually loads up, and I hear Sam clacking away at his keyboard.

  I begin to play. And by god, that rat is really fucking scary.
  "Holy fuck!" Sam yells. I hear him throw something.
  "You good?" I stifle a giggle.
  "Yeah, the rat just came out of nowhere, heh." I can hear how fake that laugh was. "Besides, I'm not easily scared, like someone else I happen to know."
  "That's why you literally screamed as soon as you saw that stupid rat, huh?" I roll my eyes.
  "You know what, I don't like you anymore."
  "You said that two weeks ago."
  "Yeah, well that time was different, Einstein." I laugh at him.

  We continue our night like this, and the next time I look out the window, the sun is coming up.
  "Have we really been on all night?" I ask.
  "Apparently?"
  "Well, my mum's gonna be pissed that the electric bill is jacked, again. Bye, Sam," I say. I hear him say bye back, and I disconnect the call.
~
Who is this person who actually has motivation? Never heard of her.

Love y'all <3