Stupid Shit

Basically Sam and Ponk are like best friends and Ponk sneaks Sam out in the middle of the night and they do stupid shit
~
Ponker Bonker
You up?

Me

  yeah why

Ponker Bonker
You wanna do something?

Me
like what? its freaking 2 in the morning

Ponker Bonker
Let me pick you up and you'll find out :)

Me
fine, you know where to get in

Sam's POV
  I put my phone down and sighed. If my parents caught me, I'd be dead.
  I waited about 15 minutes until I heard a knocking on my window. I got up and opened it. Ponk clambered in.
  "Do you wanna go for a drive?" He asked.
  "Dude, my parents," I hissed. He widened his eyes a bit before grabbing my wrist. With that, we were gone.

  He led me to where his Toyota was parked, and we got in. He handed me the aux cord.
  "Put something on. Your choice." I plugged the cord in and scrolled through my numerous Spotify playlists. I clicked on one of my playlists named 'Hyper at 3am' and hit play. The first song to play was 'Hug Me' sped up. I turned the dial on the stereo up, and it was blasting.

  We were driviving to the 7-11. Ponk pulled in and parked. I paused the playlist and got out. We entered the store and immediately walked toward the drink and slushie section. I got myself a limeade slushie, and Ponk got cherry.
  We went to the chip section next. We grabbed a couple bags of chips and some sour gummies.

  We payed and left the store. We got into the car, and I unpaused my playlist.

  After about a half hour of driving, we made it to a communal parking space that was just open field. We clambered onto the roof and watched the stars.

Mother Dearest
Samuel! Where the hell are you??

~
CLIFFHANGER