Just A Little Crush Pt.2

I had no idea where I was going with this :')
I felt like it needed a part two :)
TW: SEXUAL CONTENT
-
It was hot in there, in that bathroom stall. That was kind of a given, seeing as there were two people in the same stall. Kissing, hands roaming bodies but not ever really grounding themselves. Swollen red lips meeting arched necks. Sighs, groans. Phrases repeated more than once. Clothes strewn everywhere but nowhere at the same time. Adrenaline of getting caught but not caring.

He woke up in a cold sweat. Holy fuck, he thought. He sat up, rubbing his eyes.
  "Sam! Let's go!" his mother called. Sam groaned and got up. He straightened his bedsheets, and went over to his closet, where he picked his clothes for the day.

  He walked to school with Jack, his childhood best friend. They had remained friends since 5th grade, and were in 10th now. They talked animatedly, the topic often landing on girls or school. Not today. This time it was Ponk.

  "Do you really think Ponk and Melissa are serious?" Sam asked.
  "Probably," Jack replied. "I mean, they're always kissing in the halls, and I swear to God, I heard a moan come from the bathroom last week. Sounded like Melissa, to say the least."  Sam's face fell. He had always liked Ponk. Since they started middle school. 
   Jack always kinda made fun of him for that. He just didn't get it. Ponk was sweet, caring, and very, very handsome.
  He was of medium build, he mostly found interest in coding and computers. His bright white, fluffy hair perfectly complimented his olive skin and dark chestnut eyes.
  But Sam was plain. Light brown hair, pale skin, greyish-blue eyes. Bulky build and toned muscles. But that was only because he did football.
  They didn't fit well together, at any rate.

  But Ponk's girlfriend, Melissa. She was stunning. She had soft, medium chestnut hair, and curtain bangs that perfectly complimented her round yet long face. She had almond-shaped moss-green eyes, and a slight dusting of freckles. She had full pink lips, which were always shiny with gloss. She was of medium stature and slight hourglass build, standing at about 5'5". She was on the cheerleading team, so Sam saw her quite a bit. She really was pretty.
-
It was math class. Sam and Jack were seated next to eachother, as always. Ponk was beside Jack, and Melissa was beside Sam. They were doing a geometry worksheet. Melissa and Ponk were whispering and giggling. Sam kept his eyes trained on his paper.
  "Sam? You okay?" Jack whispered. Sam looked up to Jack and nodded. Jack gave a knowing look. Sam sighed. He took a small piece of paper and scribbled a note on it that read 'I want what they have. So, so bad.' He gave it to Jack. He looked at Sam with a tired, sarcastic look in his eyes.
  Then the bell rang.

  They were walking in the hall when Sam heard a yell.
  "We're done, Melissa! You cheated! Go with Sawyer, see if I care," Sam heard Ponk scream. Ponk stormed past Sam, right to the bathroom.

Ponk's POV

  I hated her. She went and cheated on me with that skater, Sawyer. Fuck.

  I was sat in a stall, scrubbing my eyes. Why was I even crying? She's the one who cheated. Maybe it's because I kinda started to like her.

  I never really wanted to be in that relationship. Melissa's the one that sprung it on me. I always had my eyes on Sam.
  He was kind, compassionate. I loved him, not Melissa. But Melissa was dead-set on me. So I had no choice.
  Then I heard the door open.

3rd Person

Sam walked into the bathroom.
  "Ponk?" He asked. He heard a sniffle come from one of the stalls.
  "Ponk? You okay?" Sam asked.
  "Yea-Yeah. I-I'm fine," Ponk replied.
  "What stall are you in?"
  "First sta-all."
Sam walked over to the first stall and knocked. He heard the lock. He assumed the stall was unlocked, so he pushed. The stall came open. Sam sat in front of Ponk, and rested his hands on Ponk. He flushed light pink.
  "Is this okay?" Sam asked. Ponk nodded before choking out,
  "I actually never liked her. I don't know why I'm crying."
  "She cheated. Of course you would be upset."
  "Yeah, well, as I said. I never liked her." Sam's face lit up. Then Ponk got up onto his knees (not like that, not yet) and lightly kissed Sam. Sam was taken aback, but kissed back.
  Ponk broke the kiss.
  "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn-"
  "Hush." Sam said, placing a finger on Ponk's lips. He removed the finger and kissed Ponk again, this time more heated.

  Soon enough, the bathroom stall was closed with the boys inside. Sam had Ponk pinned, and they were making out heatedly. Sam let go for a moment.
  "Are you sure this is alright?" He asked. Ponk nodded.
  "I need a verbal consent."
  "Yes."

I will make a Part 3 as soon as I can. Sorry this part is so all over the place lol Next chapter is very important, so please read.