A Little Crush

Hello! I've decided to make a high-school au, which I may turn into a longer book, as with the agere part. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------
Sam walked down the hallway to his homeroom with his best friend, Jack. They were deep in conversation, Sam explaining how he had a crush on his fellow classmate, Ponk. Jack laughed.
  "You like him? Out of all of the men in the school, you choose him?"
  "I like his laugh, his kindness, everything." Sam said, slightly annoyed.
  "You know he's straight, right? He has a girlfriend, her name's Melissa," Jack replied. Sam knew, and it seemed like Ponk wasn't very happy with her.

Just then, the bell rang.
  "See you in Math?" Jack asked. Sam just nodded, and the two boys parted ways. Lucky for Sam, Ponk was in Sam's homeroom (i was ssooo tempted to say ass lol). As he walked in, he walked into a man that was significantly shorter than him. Ponk.
  "S-sorry," Sam said. Fuck, I stuttered.
  "You're fine," Ponk replied. Holy shit, he's hot! Ponk swiftly walked off, leaving Sam listened and having a gay panic.
  Sam's pov
Holy shit Holy shit he talked to me Holy shit..
  "Sam!" Sam snapped out of his daydream. "Do you want to participate in the fundraiser?" his teacher asked. He shook his head no. The teacher continued with her announcements and such. After homeroom, Jack and Sam met up.
  "He talked to me!" Sam said. Jack just rolled his eyes.
  " I can't believe you like him, " Jack replied.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Sorry it's short chapter, but I've had zero motivation, so this may be temporarily discontinued, as I'm making a longer book to this oneshot, which will be out after I'm done all the chapters. Have a good day/night and drink my lovelies!