The New Kid

Requested by @ilyc0mpter

Prompt: ok highschool au, ponk is new to the school and gets his schedule from front desk, goes to his locker blah blah blah, in his first class he gets to be partners with sam and they agree to work on the project after school and fall asleep cuddling:)D

-

Ponk's POV

Why is everyone staring at me? Sure, I'm the new kid, but do they have to be looking at me like I committed a crime? My new school is huge. A lot bigger than my old one. I walk to the front desk, in the office.
  "Hello! I'm Ponk, the new student? I need my stuff, please," I tell the secretary.
  "Hello and welcome! I'm Mrs. Winters. This has your schedule, your locker and it's combination. Welcome, again!" She sure seems nice.
  " Thanks." I stand outside the office, looking at my schedule. Looks like I have English first, in room 404. My locker number is 643. I look around for a bit, and find it. I put in the combination, and open it. I put my jacket and bag in, and close it again. I look at my schedule again, and start heading to my class. I arrive 2 minutes early. I go inside, and choose a desk beside a blond boy that has... Is that a gasmask? On his face. He looks over at me.
  "You must be the new kid. I'm Sam." He reaches his hand out to me, and I shake it.
  "Ponk." I say. He chuckles a bit.
  "That's a bit of an unusual name, don'tcha think?"
  "Well at least it isn't basic like Sam." He laughs again.

 Sam's POV

He's kinda cute. I like his white hair, it compliments him. He's nice, too. I wonder if Ponk's his actual name or a nickname. Just then, the teacher walks in. Mr. Bearns. I hate him. He's too strict.

  "Okay, class. There's a new student today. His name is Ponk. Please give him a warm welcome. Now, pick a partner." That's all he says. I look over at Ponk , who's looking at me.
  "Do you wanna be my partner, since I really don't know anyone else?" He scratches the back of his neck a bit.
  "Sure." I say.
  "The reason why I told you to pick partners is because you guys are doing a project on Shakespeare. (I'm sorry I have no ideas;-;) This project is due on Monday the 16th." Crap, that's only a week away. We do a bit of work, and the bell rings.
  "We can work on the project at my place, yeah?" Ponk nods. And with that, I go to my next class.

 -

Timeskip to the end of school cuz I'm lazy 😌

-

Ponk's POV

I'm waiting outside the school for Sam. I texted my mom to tell her that is be staying over at Sam's house to do a project. I check my phone again to check the time. 3:00. I've been waiting for 15 minutes. I look up, and Sam is just leaving the school. He waves at me, and I wave back.
  "You made me wait foreverr," I say, dragging out the end of "forever".
  "Calm down, it was only fifteen minutes." He rolls his eyes and I laugh a bit. We walk to his house, which was surprisingly close. Sam opens the front door, and we go inside. His house looks really lived in. Clutter everywhere.

  "Sorry 'bout the mess," he says.
  "No, it's nice. It looks lived in." I tell him. We take off our jackets and shoes , and head upstairs, to his room. His room is a decent size. It has a gaming set up on the far wall, the walls were painted a forest green colour. He had a unmade double bed on the opposite from his gaming setup, and a small closet. There's posters on the walls of bands and such. Basic. I look over to Sam, who took his mask off. I just look at him. He's pretty. He has beautiful dark brown eyes, and a bit of stubble.
  "Take a picture, it'll last longer," he chuckles and flops down on his bed. His comment made me blush a bit. God, I just met him! Am I really this hopeless?
  "So I guess we should get the project started, huh?" I ask. He sits up.

  "Yeah, just let me go get some snacks and stuff." And with that, he's gone. After a few minutes, he comes back up with soda and pizza pops (the little ones). He sets them down on his desk, and grabs paper and pens.

  "I think we should do a brainstorm before we actually get started." He says. He's smart. I nod, and join him at his desk. I stand beside him, and we make a layout of what our project should look like. 

After about an hour, we were done brainstorming, and all of the food was gone.

  "I'm tired." I say, stretching my back. It was now 5:30. 

  "Then go lay down." Sam suggests. I go over to his bed, and flop onto it. I sigh, relieved that my work was finally done. After a while, I curl up and start falling asleep. I feel a body beside me. I blush a little bit, knowing exactly who it was. Sam started spooning me, and snaked his arm around my body. I smile and lean into his touch, and we fall asleep cuddling.

-

Thank you for the request! I hope you like it, and don't forget that you're valid and loved! and if we hit 2k reads I'll do a face reveal. This will be edited later on, as per usual. Okay, bye now!