Shopping Trip

TW: Slight homophobia

Sorry I haven't been around in a while, haven't had motivation, anyway enjoy! <3

Sam and Ponk were walking through the mall, looking at clothes. They had decided to take a break from their normal lives, and just have a relaxing day together. 

In one of the clothing stores, Ponk was looking through the racks of clothes, and happened upon a denim jacket. (Like this ↓)

  "Sammy! Look at this!" Ponk said

  "Sammy! Look at this!" Ponk said. Sam walked over and looked at it.
  "Do you want it?" Sam asked.
  " Yeah! I really like it, " Ponk replied.
  "Then you can get it," Sam smiled. Ponk hugged his thanks.
  " Ew! Disgusting gays!! " someone screeched. Sam turned to see who said this, and his eyes locked in a young blond girl laughing hysterically with her friends.

"I have to go, I'll be back in a minute," Sam said to Ponk, who was clearly upset. Sam swiftly walked over to the girl.
  "What do think your doing??" Sam growled. The girl flinched slightly. She giggled.
  "I feel pity for you. Wasting your beauty on a boy." She made a retching sound, rolling her eyes.
  "What's the matter with being gay?" Sam asked.
  "It's disgusting. It isn't right," the girl replied.
  "How so?"
 "Girls are meant for boys, and boys are meant for girls, " the girl said simply. Sam swung, hitting the girl right in the mouth.
  "Ow! What the heck!" The girl cried.
  " You think you're so high and mighty saying stuff like that. Get your head fixed, " Sam said angrily. He walked off looking at his fist.

"Let's go," Sam said.
 "What happened, Sammy? What's wrong?" Pink asked, worried. He quickly made his way to the clerk, and paid for his jacket. He ran back to Sam, who was practically at their car. They got in the car, and Sam started it.
 "Sam. What happened." Ponk said.
  "So you know the person who said we were disgusting? Well, she and I had a little problem, and I swung." Sam explained.
  " So that's why your knuckles are red, " Ponk said slowly. Sam nodded.

[They got home and got Sam cleaned up]

A/N
Hi! This was made on the website on mobile, so I can't use italics or bolding lol

I hope you liked! See you next time :]

Future me here, why the fuck did that escalate so quickly tf (I absolutely do not promote hitting girls, don't do it)