A Birthday Special Pt. 3

This is the last part I promise 🥲
-
Tw: Implied alcohol and drug consumption
-
Third Person POV
The party was in full swing. Ponk's parents had left two hours ago, and left some gifts that they refused to mail. Those gifts were on the gift table.
Everyone had shown up, thankfully. The living room was full of dancing people, and Dream and George were in the kitchen, doing God knows what. (🌈🌈) Karl was grabbing snacks, and Sapnap and Quackity were doing the Macarena to the song. Wilbur was doing his dance. (Yall know the one I'm talking about)

  Tommy was just sitting. Poor guy. He's the only minor there. He can't drink, or do drugs. He's just... there.
  "Hey Tommy! You wanna dance with us?" Sapnap asks. Tommy smiles and gets up. They continue the Macarena.

Timeskip

  "Happy birthday dear Pooonnkkk, happy birthday to youuu!" Everyone chorused. Ponk grinned ear to ear and blew out the candles.
  "What'd you wish for??" Tommy asked.
  "For you to not be so nosy," Wilbur shoots back. Ponk took the candles out and started cutting the cake. He handed out a slice to everyone, and they dug in.

Timeskip

Tommy had went home. He had a curfew, so he had to be home by 10. The rest of the boys were playing Seven Minutes in Heaven. Karl was spinning the bottle.
  The bottle went around and around, and stopped. Right in front of Sapnap.
  "OOO THE LOVERBOYS!!" Wilbur screeched. The two boys got up and entered the closet.
  Karl's POV
I was happy that I got Sapnap. I didn't want to be stuck in a closet for seven minutes with someone I didn't want to kiss.
SLIGHT NSFW AHEAD
  We were inside the closet.
  "Hey there, handsome," I giggle. He smiles, though I can't really see it in the dark. I lean up and start kissing him. He knew I was ace, so he wouldn't go too far.
  He went  down to my neck, kissing sofmy until it turned into sucking. It didn't really muster a reaction out of me, other then a slight hiss when he bit too hard.
Third Person
  "Seven minutes are up, lovebirds!" Dream yelled, banging on the door. The two boys emerge, and Karl's hair is a little ruffled up.
  "looks like you two had fun," Dream joked. He knows Karl's ace. Karl laughed a bit, and Sapnap turned red.
  This was a good party.

-
A THREE PARTER HOLY CRAP
Finally finished, after 10 years 😳
Again, updates might be slow cuz of the new book, and this is gonna most likely be edited :)